• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who says all sinkie charbo are SPG sluts like buibui Kirsten han? Cherylene says no to AMDK!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey Semaj2357 bro, you are definitely missing out on the beautiful music of flesh slapping flesh. Not to be boastful but I do understand the other end of the fun. Boning boney girls are fun too
agree absolutely, the piak-piak also applies to those less endowed but having had a fair share of fatfugs, the queef is more pronounced and amplified when the dog is let loose :whistling:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Annunaki bro, you should add also a sexy pair of sexy noix de coco

EB9AB9A6-6264-434D-B239-B13682DB33FB.jpeg
3C50CBAC-48F5-4DFB-8B00-327EB272AFA0.gif

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro Malaysian, when you love someone you do anything they love together with them. That is how I loved her.

Calum will you still love your fat Kirsten han if her family never give both of you a free condo to stay and enough financial support to the extent that both of you can continue to ‘freelance’ and stir shit full time and not having the need to find full time job like the rest of us.
Please answer truthfully and do not lie.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree absolutely, the piak-piak also applies to those less endowed but having had a fair share of fatfugs, the queef is more pronounced and amplified when the dog is let loose :whistling:
Hey Semaj2357 bro, high five. You do know how it feels. Kudos to you for having the same liking.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calum will you still love your fat Kirsten han if her family never give both of you a free condo to stay and enough financial support to the extent that both of you can continue to ‘freelance’ and stir shit full time and not having the need to find full time job like the rest of us.
Please answer truthfully and do not lie.
Hey bro Malaysian, of course I married Kirsten not for the free condo and her well to do family. I do bring home the dough too albeit was always not enough for me to make ends meet. Luckily, Kirsten had been very supportive and paid for most expenses as well as my travel costs all this while. I am definitely thankful she appeared in my life.

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro Malaysian, of course I married Kirsten not for the free condo and her well to do family. I do bring home the dough too albeit was always not enough for me to make ends meet. Luckily, Kirsten had been very supportive and paid for most expenses as well as my travel costs all this while. I am definitely thankful she appeared in my life.

Your dough is not enough to pay for the condo maintenance fee so just admit you are an ugly loser Ang moh living off an equally ugly sinkie SPG pig.