• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is your role model ?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
1. pick a number you like from 1 to 9

2. multiply the number by 3

3. Add 3 to the result

4. Multiply by 3 again

5. you will get a 2 or 3 digit number

6. add those single digits together to get a final result then see who he is.

SCROLL DOWN.

1.zorro

2.superman

3.mahatir mohamad

4.tarzan

5.elton john

6.albert einstein

7. bugs bunny

8.bruce lee

9.samleong sammyboyfor[1].gif

10 barack obama

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No 1 is Zorro... Is it the Original one or our own Zorro Clown Lim Swee Say..??? :o

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha..Alamaking good at scoring rep points but failed maths. All choices end up at number 9.

Last edited:

mrssmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine is Sam Leong. He is a great English teacher and has helped plenty of Mandarin speakers to write English.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mine is Sam Leong. He is a great English teacher and has helped plenty of Mandarin speakers to write English.

Sam's English isn't bad at all but as long as I'm around, he's second best, whether British or American.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The phrase is 'ass kisser' not 'ass licker'.

Yeah stick it to him! I hate it to have half your name spelled wrong. But I got your last name right no problem. Cheebyemouth! You American? So is my lanjiao? Goodnight.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your ego knows no bounds. Highly intelligent but ends up nowhere. Your story is not the only one tho.

Impressive in English comprehension. You could understand what I meant literally. Not bad at all. Keep up the good work and one day you may reach my standard, or at least not far off.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam's English isn't bad at all but as long as I'm around, he's second best, whether British or American.

See the difference in response? Drifter understood it thoroughly and had a hearty laugh instead of just understanding it literally and responding as a pragmatic critique. That's a higher level of comprehension.

Your ego knows no bounds. Highly intelligent but ends up nowhere. Your story is not the only one tho.

hahahahaha....lol ..