• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is the ugliest and best looking MIW?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please do not insult gangsters, all of whom are better looking than Lui. Lui got no gangster look. No idea how to compare or who to compare with. Isn't that a compliment?

Ugly politicians are the most effective in Singapore

The uglier he is, the peasants will focus more on his looks and not his policies

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. I found Lui Tuck Yew got a gangster-look.

Actually, LTY doesn't have the gangster look. I couldn't describe it until GMS pointed out that the look is like the white-faced traitor in Chinese opera wayang we watched at streetsides in our childhood times.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Actually, LTY doesn't have the gangster look. I couldn't describe it until GMS pointed out that the look is like the white-faced traitor in Chinese opera wayang we watched at streetsides in our childhood times.

Don't luan luan kong. I only tell you go and watch Chinese Wayang at Kallang Theater and you think too much! Faint!

Goh Meng Seng

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
fl.jpg

images

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Teo Ser Fuck is prettiest? Please lah, he has a kam pak face with ah beng attributes written all over it.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
My opinion of the top 3 ugliest:

1. Teo Chee Hean - Looks like the Disney's hunchback from Notre Dame
2. Mah Bow Tan - Looks like a frog
3. Lee Bee Wah - Jamban lady looks like a tissue-selling auntie or the woman who cleans up at hawker centres

My opinion of the top 3 best looking:

1. Teo Ser Luck - Looks decent
2. Vivian Balakrishnan - For a mixed Indian, looks OK, but always with a pathetic look about him
3. Lily Neo - Chio MILF

Anymore to add?

Why do you care who is good looking or not? Do you have a crush on them? Are u gay?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the white-faced mask with the hitler moustache usually depicts the moronic villain or corrupt official in chinese opera. the traitor has a similar mask, but fiercer and more menacing without the stupid short moustache.

corrupt official mask:

images

traitor mask:

images

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whichever, this is one Rear Admiral who in a flood in his own neighbourhood, upon watching his neighbours stranded in flooded lanes, checked the rear view mirror and reversed off for his own safety. He felt he was so clever that he even talked to the media about it. The go to Parliament and ask the Environment Minister why got flood.

the white-faced mask with the hitler moustache usually depicts the moronic villain or corrupt official in chinese opera. the traitor has a similar mask, but fiercer and more menacing without the stupid short moustache.

corrupt official mask:

images

traitor mask:

images

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ugliest PAP man : Lim Swee Say

Ugliest PAP woman : Ellen Lee

Prettiest PAP man : Teo Ser Luck

Prettiest PAP woman : Lily Neo

Ugliest OPP man : Desmond Lim

Ugliest OPP woman : Winnie Law

Prettiest OPP man : Abdul Salim

Prettiest OPP woman : Glenda Han

Yes, for sure prettiest! He may yet turn out to be like the ex ACS Principal.

Those that think he is manly good looking have been deprived or need to visit an optician. This guy cannot be trusted at ll costs. Ask those in the SAA SAGA.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">