• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is the mother fucking MOD who merged my shoplifter thread into Jah's?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You jealous chapchengkia? :biggrin:

No lah you San Pan Chai Tua Bui Sei Hao Hai! Thank you for admitting you are a point whore. Aiyoh! new page again!...........

Who wrote this about you?

”There is one obvious exception and that is Alamaking. He comes across as an idiot here and he's an idiot in real life too. He's one of the few who reveals his true character."

For you fucking idiot I leave you a clue............He's the forum owner!

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope, remember?:

It wasn't directed at me, so I don't remember. Come on, tell us more. Let me help you ....

1. What skills that you have or had that facilitated your entry to this island as a foreign talent?
2. Why sinkapore? Why not Australia, Thailand or Malaysia?
3. How many people do you manage? Breakdown of nationality, per lease.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
It wasn't directed at me, so I don't remember. Come on, tell us more. Let me help you ....

1. What skills that you have or had that facilitated your entry to this island as a foreign talent?
2. Why sinkapore? Why not Australia, Thailand or Malaysia?
3. How many people do you manage? Breakdown of nationality, per lease.

Nein heisst nein.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah you San Pan Chai Tua Bui Sei Hao Hai! Thank you for admitting you are a point whore. Aiyoh! new page again!...........

Who wrote this about you?

”There is one obvious exception and that is Alamaking. He comes across as an idiot here and he's an idiot in real life too. He's one of the few who reveals his true character."

For you fucking idiot I leave you a clue............He's the forum owner!

Did I admit? :confused: wah ur flaming can fight with tuakang drifter, no wonder you and him same category, LOL

Last edited: