• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is the mother fucking MOD who merged my shoplifter thread into Jah's?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to state I have no issue with my threads being merged. It should never be unless I was unaware of launched threads that are on page 5 onwards. I am not makaapa.

My thread was focused entirely on the jumping of the gun and total diregard for the rule of law in this cuntry. I have no problems posting on Jah's thread if my intention was otherwise

Fucking MOD your Daddy's sperm remained in your head without dissolving issit?:oIo:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes I kenna this a few times.

It is not that I post some duplicate post. I posted similar content which I strongly felt should be allowed to stand on its own thread.

By merging my thread into some long thread I found my unique perspective was totally submerged.

This is very unfair because I spent effort putting in my unique thought and a a different angle to the issue

WHOEVER is out there actively merging threads are doing people like me a disservice.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I kenna this a few times.

It is not that I post some duplicate post. I posted similar content which I strongly felt should be allowed to stand on its own thread.

By merging my thread into some long thread I found my unique perspective was totally submerged.

This is very unfair because I spent effort putting in my unique thought and a a different angle to the issue

WHOEVER is out there actively merging threads are doing people like me a disservice.

Joe and Raid don't want to touch me with a ten foot pole. Sam had not been doing so for God knows when. That leaves the fucking mafodet with the tail between the cheebye legs!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Joe and Raid don't want to touch me with a ten foot pole. Sam had not been doing so for God knows when. That leaves the fucking mafodet with the tail between the cheebye legs!

Bro doggy, what's mafodet ha? I googled only have mafdet the Egyptian goddess.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Raiders did merge one if my threads but he explained why he did so and I accepted it.

Yup brother. Thank you for the understanding. :smile:

@Deonerman: Check with joe and pepper tail . It is not me. I practice a more tolerant approach.

Last edited:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
A mod in this forum needs to have at least 10% of the diplomatic skills of a General Eisenhower. A certain screwup ex mod had the skills of a Hitler!

That cb Kia also inf me for Excessive use of graphics/huge fonts/images !!knnbccb . If limpeh praise the PAP using huge fonts confirm he won't inf me . Puay cheeby Kia !!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
That cb Kia also inf me for Excessive use of graphics/huge fonts/images !!knnbccb . If limpeh praise the PAP using huge fonts confirm he won't inf me . Puay cheeby Kia !!

Huge fonts eat into server space. It's a very touchy thing with the owner. I was skewered by the fucker a few years back for my constant use of it as "emotifonts" Noticed I don't do that now?........

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huge fonts eat into server space. It's a very touchy thing with the owner. I was skewered by the fucker a few years back for my constant use of it as "emotifonts" Noticed I don't do that now?........

Knn limpeh don't care so much !! If sam don't like huge fonts he can always take the huge fonts icon away !! What's the use of having huge fonts if nobody use it . Knnbccb !!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never move a doggy's thread when the dog drools and his kukujioo wets :eek::biggrin:

Last edited: