• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is the most powerful forumer in SBF?

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there are certain ICONS in this forum that will never die, never perish and never disappear
they are part and parcel of this forum since the old days
without them , good , bad and ugly, this forum will be very dull
but essentially they are all good guys , just play acting and wayanging only
this Forum is best cos it provides all if not most an outlet to destress cheaply...hehehe

Sunstreaker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: InfP no longer on Sale...What will all 老大 do now? 哈哈哈。。。

the next round of culling should be even more interesting...it may just wipe out the weaker armies...

you're right. the stronger warlords can replenish their munitions. the weaker warlords' munitions will eventually deplete and run out...

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I lose about 100 points everyday. I never infraction anyone. I dunno why these jokers are so afraid of me.

Aiyah...no worries lah...boss will always protect you cos you are precious to him...without your alternative views, this forum will be filled with sick retards who support oppo blindly...

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is a sign of your popularity and star factor.

Kinana loves stardom...in any event, he is already well accepted in the sbf community lah, notwithstanding his pro PAP views...its quite enriching to read his posts at times rather than those blind oppo folks...its the same as reading yours too.

NeverSayDie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

arms embargo by boss. it wouldn't affect the more powerful warlords too much. by now, they have their own munitions factories already.

I will talk to the vBulletin scripts and try to find out more info on how not to get a ban. :p

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

I lose about 100 points everyday. I never infraction anyone. I dunno why these jokers are so afraid of me.

They whack you not because they are scared of you it's because you are a troll clown . That's why .

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana loves stardom...in any event, he is already well accepted in the sbf community lah, notwithstanding his pro PAP views...its quite enriching to read his posts at times rather than those blind oppo folks...its the same as reading yours too.

I agree many forummers here cannot live a day without Kinana. It is an addiction. By the way, what is it regarding my posts?

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I agree many forummers here cannot live a day without Kinana. It is an addiction. By the way, what is it regarding my posts?

i think you are pretty well balanced unlike some oppo jerks.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If by midnight, I still do not know the following answer, can I say that this thread is a failure and should be send to the Trivia section?

Please answer me lah...tolong.....tolong lah :o

Most powerful clone makers are

1. OA
2. ???? (<--- I have a feeling it is the IHP-KNNB family :biggrin:)
3. ????
4. ????
5. ????

Last edited: