• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is the most powerful forumer in SBF?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is it Team Drifter?
Or is it OA Army?
Or MBSSSLOTS Army?
Or Raiders Army?
Or Alamaking Gang?

hehehe.....just curious.....:o

It is EastShitNDie & TFBH Army representing the heartlanders of Toa Payoh central block 69.

Oh by the way if you see EatShit tell him we need to conscript some new chaps. No minimum wage.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is EastShitNDie & TFBH Army representing the heartlanders of Toa Payoh central block 69.

Oh by the way if you see EatShit tell him we need to conscript some new chaps. No minimum wage.

very small army. thought it's the bedok battalion. recruits must bring own boots and water bottle. :o

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So now we have another group...hehehe

1. Team Drifter
2. OA Army
3. MBSSSLOTS Army
4. Raiders Army
5. EastShitNDie & TFBH Army
6. Alamaking Gang

Any more?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
So now we have another group...hehehe

1. Team Drifter
2. OA Army
3. MBSSSLOTS Army
4. Raiders Army
5. EastShitNDie & TFBH Army
6. Alamaking Gang

Any more?

Raiders's Army is a joke. 20 clones and each time can only up a total of 80 points :o

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very small army. thought it's the bedok battalion. recruits must bring own boots and water bottle. :o
Thick Face Black Heart said:
..EastShitNDie & TFBH Army representing the heartlanders of Toa Payoh central block 69. ..conscript some new chaps. No minimum wage
Shoe-string budget, even trip-up on shoe laces :p:biggrin:

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its one of the same fucker.......of cos 'they' will claim there are many of them and all sharing accounts

i doubt so...team drifter is very boastful while mbsslots army is more humble from my observation...also, my investigation also reveals that if mbsslots army upz anyone, they leave behind a signature called "iris"! :biggrin:

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All camps have been affected but i'm not new to this, won't sob over it and like in past experience, move on. Disappointed but don't attach emotions to it because it's the virtual world. :biggrin:

Instead u should learn how to survive without getting penalized by the scripts. :biggrin: