• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is the most powerful forumer in SBF?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: InfP no longer on Sale...What will all 老大 do now? 哈哈哈。。。

hi there

1. those with no or few clones will use words.

2. those with many high powered clones will not be perturbed.

how come your user name is in red leh ?

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hi there

1. those with no or few clones will use words.

2. those with many high powered clones will not be perturbed.
have not seen the real damage yet...wonder in terms of powerpoints, how much is shaved off per army...i reckon about 200-400 power points shaved off per army by this culling exercise...

jw5

Loyal
catch no balls what you say...aiyah...i am saying i am on the list lah...wahlau..u beat round the bush here and there

that's what I am saying too...............................

additional comment is that you are part of the 3rd most powderful clone-making team in the forum, by my estimation.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
JW5 ALWAYS TALK IN RIDDLES

i also liakbohkhew.....too intellectual for peasants and mortals like me.....:smile:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
that's what I am saying too...............................

additional comment is that you are part of the 3rd most powderful clone-making team in the forum, by my estimation.

as far as i know jw5 is a very very powerful and influential forummer here...no doubt about it....

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why you want AK's life for what...he is a jolly good fellow lah...sometimes cranky but ok lah...

like i said, AK is a very powerful and influential forummer here , he is an indispensable part of this forum...cannot die one...BOSS WILL NEVER ALLOW important forummers to die....even that useless kopisai was salvaged from death....

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like i said, AK is a very powerful and influential forummer here , he is an indispensable part of this forum...cannot die one...BOSS WILL NEVER ALLOW important forummers to die....even that useless kopisai was salvaged from death....

kopisai is so lovely....why cull him?
without him, many members like narong and gang will suffer from stroke due to lack of sparring exercise ah!

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is machiam like some cooling measures. :biggrin:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Infraction power thing is nonsensical for a forum.
earn by ads good already la.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopisai is so lovely....why cull him?
without him, many members like narong and gang will suffer from stroke due to lack of sparring exercise ah!

that kopisai fellow brought the best out of forummers
he also brought out the vile and the worst of forummers
banzai!!! pangsai!!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there are certain ICONS in this forum that will never die, never perish and never disappear
they are part and parcel of this forum since the old days
without them , good , bad and ugly, this forum will be very dull
but essentially they are all good guys , just play acting and wayanging only

Sunstreaker

Alfrescian
Loyal

arms embargo by boss. it wouldn't affect the more powerful warlords too much. by now, they have their own munitions factories already.

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

arms embargo by boss. :biggrin:it wouldn't affect the more powerful warlords too much. by now, they have their own munitions factories already.

the next round of culling should be even more interesting...it may just wipe out the weaker armies...