• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who is more handsome? mohammad, jesus or buddha?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like Jesus is the not handsome one
Mohammed is the teeko one
and
Buddha is the handsome prince.
Buddha was handsome when he was still a Prince; just like our Speaker every charbo said he was handsome too, until he dropped the melons. People in power always handsome one. However, when Buddha decided to "out family" he boh cho kang, went around and begged food, his handsome index must have dropped.

When he was a Prince, he was wearing Rolex and driving Maserati. After he started begging, things changed lah.

I would say among the 3, 2 of them boh cho kang, a bit gian png. On the other hand, Mohd was hired by a wealthy widow, Khatijah. So I think Mohd was the most handsome.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cat

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Young, single and low SES samsters should emulate the Prophet Mohammed in hooking up rich and older widows when their husbands passed away. Sure to upgrade to high SES fast and quick.

@meaninglesslife I think you matched the description above. :thumbsup:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddha was handsome when he was still a Prince; just like our Speaker every charbo said he was handsome too, until he dropped the melons. People in power always handsome one. However, when Buddha decided to "out family" he boh cho kang, went around and begged food, his handsome index must have dropped.

When he was a Prince, he was wearing Rolex and driving Maserati. After he started begging, things changed lah.

I would say among the 3, 2 of them boh cho kang, a bit gian png. On the other hand, Mohd was hired by a wealthy widow, Khatijah. So I think Mohd was the most handsome.
By all reports he was pleasant looking.
Not only that. He was a husband, father, trader, warrior, military general, a teacher, political leader, social reformer, a judge, a dispenser of justice, a liberator of slaves, a prophet, God's messenger and many more hats he wore. And successful in every one of those roles.

A complete alpha male. No hypocrisy of turning the other cheek. No comparison to Buddha or Jesus. Even though we highly raise Jesus to his rightful station.

He fight to return what is, to it's rightful owner. And orders help for the most needy in society.

That is why we Muslims proclaim:
Allahumma Salli ala Muhammad. Wa ala Alihi saiyidinna Muhammad!

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of the three, only Jesus and Buddha's hands were not tainted with blood.

I drag in @Loofydralb and @Likemeat to debunk me. :thumbsup:

Lol!

Likemeat: 1
duluxe: 0

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. (1 Samuel 15:3)

But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me. (Luke 19:27)

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
By all reports he was pleasant looking.
Not only that. He was a husband, father, trader, warrior, military general, a teacher, political leader, social reformer, a judge, a dispenser of justice, a liberator of slaves, a prophet, God's messenger and many more hats he wore. And successful in every one of those roles.

A complete alpha male. No hypocrisy of turning the other cheek. No comparison to Buddha or Jesus. Even though we highly raise Jesus to his rightful station.

He fight to return what is, to it's rightful owner. And orders help for the most needy in society.

That is why we Muslims proclaim:
Allahumma Salli ala Muhammad. Wa ala Alihi saiyidinna Muhammad!
Any man who has 4 or more wives at any one time is a alpha male.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol!

Likemeat: 1
duluxe: 0

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. (1 Samuel 15:3)

But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me. (Luke 19:27)

Show your evidences that Jesus and Buddha, their hands holding a SWORD! :thumbsup:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
No nid to participate. By giving the command to kill, massacre the whole population or race is as good as murdering. Blood is on their hands.

Which incidents did Buhha and Jesus both personally gave commands to kill and the command had been followed?