• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who is guo he nian?

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is little or no mention of any of his sons. The man is already in his late 80s so come one day who is going to take over the leadership of this huge business empire?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is little or no mention of any of his sons. The man is already in his late 80s so come one day who is going to take over the leadership of this huge business empire?

Beau kuok the loverboy married a Teresa teng lookalike after his grandmom objected to the real Teresa teng.
With a name like beau what you expect?

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Robert's empire is well distributed wuithin his family,including big sons who are now running the empire with their cousins and nephew,but Robert's does have two young ones,a boy and a girl,both went to Harvard,now helping him in HK,his wife is an ex-SIA girl,nice lady.family house is now in HK,google Robert's Chinese name,he was interviewed by CCTV and I think it is in Y tube,quite a good presentation.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Robert Kuok is a PRC govt lackey who decided to "return to his roots", invest huge sums in PRC and relocate his HQ to hong kong after making his initial fortune off the backs of the clueless bumiputera of Malaysia. Ungrateful overseas Chinese like him are what makes the indigenous people of southeast Asia hate the Chinese and want to target and kill them evey time there is unrest.

How do u make money off the backs of the people that actually have more rights than you in your own country? If someone has the capability to do that he should be praised.

Let's put things in perspective. Suppose a malay person went to china and actually made money off the backs of the chinese citizens and then decided to return to his roots in indonesia or malaysia i am sure you would be praising this malay person for being such a genius correct?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do u make money off the backs of the people that actually have more rights than you in your own country? If someone has the capability to do that he should be praised.

Let's put things in perspective. Suppose a malay person went to china and actually made money off the backs of the chinese citizens and then decided to return to his roots in indonesia or malaysia i am sure you would be praising this malay person for being such a genius correct?

Hmmm... i smell a chao keling in the room do you?

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do u make money off the backs of the people that actually have more rights than you in your own country? If someone has the capability to do that he should be praised. Let's put things in perspective. Suppose a malay person went to china and actually made money off the backs of the chinese citizens and then decided to return to his roots in indonesia or malaysia i am sure you would be praising this malay person for being such a genius correct?

Not saying it is easy but it is definitely easier for a Chinese person to make a fortune in SE Asia than becoming a tycoon in America, Europe or Japan/Korea. In SE Asia, a Chinese man is competing with a people who is inferior to him and are successful in many areas like education and business even without the rights enjoyed only by the natives.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not saying it is easy but it is definitely easier for a Chinese person to make a fortune in SE Asia than becoming a tycoon in America, Europe or Japan/Korea. In SE Asia, a Chinese man is competing with a people who is inferior to him and are successful in many areas like education and business even without the rights enjoyed only by the natives.

Damn you tell it like it is. :biggrin: Wait the political correct police come to find you.

houton

Have heard rumors of Teresa Teng sleeping with a Kuok relative before ( as all showbiz ladies did in those days with influential men), and that relative told the senior Kuok and Mrs Kuok about it. Don't want to malign the dead but there will not be smoke without a fire.

A lot of rumours about her sleeping with men but I think she is the clean type refuse to let older guys in and prefer virgin guys hence the french xiao bai lian. Also she has many male friends likely is only Bro relationship which caused misunderstanding.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Get your facts right. Lynn and June were not from RGS - they were from CHIJ Toa Payoh. Lynn went to RJC, while June attended The Leys in UK. And they are not daughters nor granddaughters of Robert Kuok. Their dad is Kuok Khoon Kuan, nephew of Robert Kuok. So they are Robert Kuok's grandnieces.
This is correct.

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lynn or June? Lynn is mid-30s, June early-30s. RGS/RJC. They were the stuff of legend.

Lynn Kuok’s research covers ethnicity, religion and nationalism, peace and conflict studies, and the politics of Southeast Asia. Her current project looks at how the structure of religious organizations impacts peace and conflict outcomes and the implications for government action. Her doctoral research at the University of Cambridge focused on nation-building in Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia and the circumstances under which this increased or detracted from peace. Lynn Kuok was editor-in-chief of the Cambridge Review of International Affairs and the Singapore Law Review. She holds a Ph.D. from University of Cambridge, a master’s degree in law and diplomacy from the Fletcher School and a LLB from the National University of Singapore.

Kuok-Lynn_ash_articleimage.jpg

I'm referring to Kuok Hui Kwong ... tall classy and beautiful.