• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Who here is jobless. What is your plan

oldvirgin

How long have you been jobless. How long can your savings last. What are your future plans.

My jobless friend say his savings can last about 6 years. If his father uplorry he will inherit 4 room hdb and cash and cpf money. Than he don't need to work.

If his father is still alive and he got no more money, he will commit suicide

In advanced countries like UK ,if u are jobless ,u can go to Social Welfare Office to collect Unemployment Benefits of X pounds per week.

How long have you been jobless. How long can your savings last. What are your future plans.

My jobless friend say his savings can last about 6 years. If his father uplorry he will inherit 4 room hdb and cash and cpf money. Than he don't need to work.

I have been jobless for years. I live on the yield from my investments.

Wunderfool

Since he has savings that can last him for about 6 years... he already has a plan. There is no need to worry.

KNN savings can rast for 6 years and what action to take depends greatly on what kind of lifestyle he living during this 6 years KNN eg my uncle's current savings can let him live a covid cb lifestyle for 84 years whereas also about 6 years for a king lifestyles KNN

bart12

I have enough income generating asset to tie me through death.. In addition, I will be collecting retirement payment in another 10 years.. I am well prepared for perpetual unemployment.

For now, each mth I look at my CPF statement I feel rich and nothing to worry unless Gahman say CPF effective today belongs to the State!!!!

Wow so many of you so rich no need to work.

If I lose my job I will find another job. Need to work till I die. But it is fine with me.

knnb40

those long term jobless would not be here.....no money to pay for internet or mobile data.