• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Who have gone missing since the forum's migration?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chigger Jah aka ChineseDog aka Professor Huang Jing missing since 3 August 2017. Last posted on 2 August 2017. Banned for life by PAP on 4 August 2017.

huang-jing.jpg

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Am pretty sure Sammyboy website is on the Internet. Can you help me check?

Hey stupid jiuhukia! There is such a thing as self-ban, OK! That chigger has no face to post here anymore. Missing for more than 2 months already.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
where are all my bestest friends
they use to haunt me and fight tooth and nail
until they asked and begged for tolong tolong tolong
just love them too much...where are they?? 10 ft under ground liao???

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
hokkien one of my best friends
rossa beautiful rossa

I posted at 3.12 pm and this jiuhukia posted this at 3.16 pm. Old dog trick to hover around me keep making insinuations of whore and then when I asked these wolves why are you slandering me a whore and they say you have psychological pain and you remember you are whore. That's the way done by jiuhukia Sinkie and clones. All are evil and filthy m&d shit that will be burnt eternally in hell.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I posted at 3.12 pm and this jiuhukia posted this at 3.16 pm. Old dog trick to hover around me keep making insinuations of whore and then when I asked these wolves why are you slandering me a whore and they say you have psychological pain and you remember you are whore. That's the way done by jiuhukia Sinkie and clones. All are evil and filthy m&d shit that will be burnt eternally in hell.

you should go to woodbridge hostel and have free meals there
go take your medicines