• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Who have gone missing since the forum's migration?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chigger Jah aka ChineseDog aka Professor Huang Jing missing since 3 August 2017. Last posted on 2 August 2017. Banned for life by PAP on 4 August 2017.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
where are all my bestest friends
they use to haunt me and fight tooth and nail
until they asked and begged for tolong tolong tolong
just love them too much...where are they?? 10 ft under ground liao???

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
hokkien one of my best friends
rossa beautiful rossa
I posted at 3.12 pm and this jiuhukia posted this at 3.16 pm. Old dog trick to hover around me keep making insinuations of whore and then when I asked these wolves why are you slandering me a whore and they say you have psychological pain and you remember you are whore. That's the way done by jiuhukia Sinkie and clones. All are evil and filthy mud shit that will be burnt eternally in hell.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I posted at 3.12 pm and this jiuhukia posted this at 3.16 pm. Old dog trick to hover around me keep making insinuations of whore and then when I asked these wolves why are you slandering me a whore and they say you have psychological pain and you remember you are whore. That's the way done by jiuhukia Sinkie and clones. All are evil and filthy mud shit that will be burnt eternally in hell.
you should go to woodbridge hostel and have free meals there
go take your medicines