• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who has evidence TOTO is rigged? I willing to pay..

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
TOTO is all about probability. Powerball is not won as frequently because they have more numbers than Singapore's TOTO. The chance of winning is 1 in 175 million while TOTO is 1 in 8 million. In addition, most Americans only buy lottery when the prize money is high.

Food for thought.

Because lottery is a game of probability, you can calculate your odds and improve it. With TOTO prize money going up to $5 million or $10 million, there is a point when you can invest a good amount of money to get your probability up to 50% or 60% and still make a tidy sum. The only hindrance is the amount of money you have to put in.

No wonder your Boliao. Should not have been born.

Like jw5 posted. It's only ppl maybe including you that thinks this way to 'invest' a larger sum in hope to win a even larger sum.

Ppl whose life is more constructive where earning money is NEVER issue, does not need to even think about gambling let alone invest money in it!

What your post shows me is how hopeless many Sinkie have become!

Last edited:

NeverSayDie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Numbers Drawn for $448m Powerball Jackpot

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hRI1qGfsVgE?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

AssociatedPress
Published on Aug 7, 2013

The winning numbers have been drawn for the $448 million Powerball jackpot.

The numbers drawn Wednesday night were: 05, 25, 30, 58, 59 and Powerball 32. (Aug. 8)

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TOTO is all about probability. Powerball is not won as frequently because they have more numbers than Singapore's TOTO. The chance of winning is 1 in 175 million while TOTO is 1 in 8 million. In addition, most Americans only buy lottery when the prize money is high.

Food for thought.

Because lottery is a game of probability, you can calculate your odds and improve it. With TOTO prize money going up to $5 million or $10 million, there is a point when you can invest a good amount of money to get your probability up to 50% or 60% and still make a tidy sum. The only hindrance is the amount of money you have to put in.

This kind of advice is fool's advice.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who have that much money to be able and willing to push their odds as high as you said, wouldn't bother to buy lottery like toto.
It's those who don't, who want to get that big sum, difficult as it may be.

Do some math calculations. I'm not going to tell you how much the amount will be but I will tell you that there are people who does this and there are those who pool their money together for better odds. There is one example below but there are statistical theory similar to these.

http://www.wintoto.com.sg/

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of advice is fool's advice.

Aw.. so cute. If you insist on believing that it is rigged because you're too stupid to understand statistics, no one can help you.

By the way, I won both Group 1 and Group 3 once, and numerous Group 4-6 prizes but you would not believe it because it is rigged. Yup.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aw.. so cute. If you insist on believing that it is rigged because you're too stupid to understand statistics, no one can help you.

By the way, I won both Group 1 and Group 3 once, and numerous Group 4-6 prizes but you would not believe it because it is rigged. Yup.

Yeah yeah....sure. You think I'm born yesterday?......
Give me a break...pleassszzze.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Show me the winning ticket....I only want to see the Group 1 ticket.

jw5

Loyal
Do some math calculations. I'm not going to tell you how much the amount will be but I will tell you that there are people who does this and there are those who pool their money together for better odds. There is one example below but there are statistical theory similar to these.

http://www.wintoto.com.sg/

I'm a toto buyer but prefer not to push odds higher with big money (still not high enough) or pool money with others (prefer to play alone hahaha).
My purpose is simply to buy what I can afford to spend/lose and treat it as an entertainment expense, while hoping to win despite difficult odds.
Neither expecting to win nor expecting it to be some kind of money making endeavour.
Anyway good luck in your own toto adventure.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well where is the evidence that it is rigged??

rigged or not , i no know.
but you can use your brain to think.

where do they get the balls ,the container , etc ,etc.
and what is the price of that apparatus ?

surely this simply thing can be made cheaply locally.

i know got lucky colleague who won 1st prize.
sent in his resignation letter immediately.
but then , when they announced the winners for
every draw can you be sure there is an actual winner ?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rigged or not , i no know.
but you can use your brain to think. where do they get the balls ,the container , etc ,etc.
and what is the price of that apparatus ? surely this simply thing can be made cheaply locally.

i know got lucky colleague who won 1st prize. sent in his resignation letter immediately.
but then , when they announced the winners for every draw can you be sure there is an actual winner ?

my doubts exactly, easy-peasy to compute all the entries for a particular draw and rig the apparatus magnetically so that those numbers not bought can drop into the container :confused: