• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Benifits From F1????

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only dogs are the likes of you who worship the dog himself the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan.

No bone for you because you are only a MONGREL and your master is bankrupt. Go scavenge the rubbish dump.

doggie,

you write so much for what? can be summarise by the 4 'woofs'.

here's a bone for u. shoo. shoo. :biggrin:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only dogs are the likes of you who worship the dog himself the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan.

No bone for you because you are only a MONGREL and your master is bankrupt. Go scavenge the rubbish dump.

fucking kaypoh dog. :oIo:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
under contractual agreement, we will host F1 until 2014 even if we decided not to continue for next 5 years...but i reckon, they will continue.

the $$ and glam & glory is too much to give up. the only thing i think bothering them is how to make it more attractive...LOL

i think its better than that stoopid YOG.

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
under contractual agreement, we will host F1 until 2014 even if we decided not to continue for next 5 years...but i reckon, they will continue.

the $$ and glam & glory is too much to give up. the only thing i think bothering them is how to make it more attractive...LOL

YOG is the biggest embarassment to date. Not only was it overbudgeted, it was also poorly executed. As for F1 seems to me neither side wants to admit that it falls short of what they had in mind.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U might be surprise to learn that the YOG actually make quite the impact in countries around the region. I was at our Vietnam/KL/BKK office 1 week before and after the event and my colleagues in those office sounds pretty excited about the thing. Strangely enough most of us, including yours truely, can't be bothered about it. I totally agree though, F1 is a way better SG promotional platform then that YOG. I think we should continue having it since the novelty of being the only night race in the F1 calender still have quite a bit of drawing power. Can easily milk it for another 4-5 years. Once we start being "just another leg in the F1 calender", it's time to pull out.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YOG is supposed to be for the whole world. bkk, kl, vietnam only is by no means big impact. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

YOG is an epic failure.

Not even reported in the main international newspapers.

at least for F1, only partial group of people are impacted...eg: Marina, CBD...YOG, whole nation supposedly to be mobilized ... n instances of "dog" food being served to volunteers.

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at least for F1, only partial group of people are impacted...eg: Marina, CBD...YOG, whole nation supposedly to be mobilized ... n instances of "dog" food being served to volunteers.

Caterer = SFI. Need I say more??? I think most of us were smacking our foreheads when we heard who got the awarded the caterer for the event

Last edited:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love being assfucked by my master the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan. Because I am a gay dog.

I see. I forgive you. But he's still bankrupt so he's not gonna be able to feed you assfuck or no assfuck.

Last edited: