• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who are the "Many People" of Tan Kin Lian

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I personally thought he handled the defeat well and with grace. When he conceded the elections early and mentioned that he might lose his deposit to the press, he was upfront. He did not hide or was evasive. I am sure that he will learn 2 lessons from this. To pick better advisors and understand his own shortcomings. I saw that his wife also handled it well. I don't think he will make it in GE either. Too many prominent negative attributes.

I think Kin Lian has got some excellent publicity for his business. Consider his lack of calibre and Eng-rish, this is his best EP performance. He misjudged the number of candidates and sat on his ego for 2 months.

Excellent strategy by the PAP divide the anti PAP voters.

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng already said that chow ah lian tokcok singsong only no action one. now still tokcok so much.:biggrin:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are those losers in the Minibond saga.
Rich upper middle class who wants to turn their bad experiences into national issues with "Voice of the People" election platform.

Tan Kin Lian,

Many people want you to shut up.
Only some people want you to speak up.

Maybe they are the ants in his garden