• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

whitest MSM down

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Scheduled maintenance lah, if it takes a lot longer then its due to technical difficulties. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Asiaone and TNP work for me.

Stomp... I don't want to find out, because I am not a Stomptard, and I don't want to contribute to the site's hit count.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Asiaone and TNP work for me.

Stomp... I don't want to find out, because I am not a Stomptard, and I don't want to contribute to the site's hit count.

You mean you dun want to smell like a smelly fish after visiting Stomp :biggrin:

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya
they employ cheap keileng kia IT people
kena attack
donch know how to recover
these keileng kia se copy and paste when it comes to computer programming

Scheduled maintenance lah, if it takes a lot longer then its due to technical difficulties. :biggrin:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With so many highly paid techies on their payroll, the technical glitches should have been resolved in no time. Taking too long eh!

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ah nehs from the IT dept either take MC today or still haven't recovered from their hangover so that's why it takes longer