• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

White collar job market not bad lately. Many resigned as WFH not offered.

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go online www.udemy.com site plenty of coding courses to take. Easy to learn...

That's great. Python is easy to learn and sql too. No need to go to classroom lesson. Learn online...

If you learn sql also learn php course...
That's crazy. In the end coding takes more from you than you get.

How many languages you need to have to be paid well?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's crazy. In the end coding takes more from you than you get.

How many languages you need to have to be paid well?
Basic language html5, JS, php... as a UI developer. Either JS or react... react more in demand.

C and C++ in demand...

Python is for program. Learn python can get into Fintech jobs.... nowadays accountants must learn basic python for Pandas and Series and matplot... to plot charts and analyse data....

If you know one language the others are easy to learn... same structure OOP

@Devil Within , @Hypocrite-The @winners @Testing @eatshitndie they are all developers.... go ask them...

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Job market is bad for losers and deadbeats over 40. If age is not on your end and u have mouths to feed (unlike these spoilt brats), u better not fuck around and resign.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems like the job you having is not suitable for introverts. Why not do something yourself that is suitable for you? work your way to there gradually.
So Singaporeans insist on WFH are deserved to be screwed by CECA Indians, they don't mind to work in office, even 7 days a week.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
27830.jpeg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
What so great about working from home? One of the best outcome on working from home is that it ease the traffic condition during the peak hour. Then the train will not be affected badly. Train break down frequency will be down.

But it spells bad news for govt and their rental seeking economy. Rental cannot go up because the people who should be patronizing the retail outlet are now working from home. Govt cannot sell land at higher price cos demand stay soft and it downwards trend.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
WFH lockdowns made workers lazy and crave for the relax environment.
But its affecting companies productivity.
Better to give 4 day week than WFH.

I agree fully because I think I am more lazy these days, less ambitious to sell more screws too it’s like enough to eat is ok liao. Even yesterday Monday I locked myself in a condo whole day not go office.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree fully because I think I am more lazy these days, less ambitious to sell more screws too it’s like enough to eat is ok liao. Even yesterday Monday I locked myself in a condo whole day not go office.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: That's your woman's condo right?
I thought you stay in landed?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
What so great about working from home? One of the best outcome on working from home is that it ease the traffic condition during the peak hour. Then the train will not be affected badly. Train break down frequency will be down.

But it spells bad news for govt and their rental seeking economy. Rental cannot go up because the people who should be patronizing the retail outlet are now working from home. Govt cannot sell land at higher price cos demand stay soft and it downwards trend.
So?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
employers must pay additional 1000 dollars for lunch and transportation allowance if they insist their staff to work in the office

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
White collar job market not bad lately, I heard got quite a few openings. Many locals in the $3500-7000 pay range had resigned as their company don't offer them flexi-work or WFH arrangements.

It makes sense, given same pay, I also rather WFH a week every month or WFH 1-2 days a week, can save some expenses and more work-life balance.

Even if I have to take a pay-cut of $500 and enjoy WFH, it is still worthwhile.
As inflation mounts, WFH helps cut cost, especially on Transportation and expensive meals outside. Also husband and wife can make more babies at home.