• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which team outside the top 4 will win the EPL 2008/2009?

Who will win the 2008/2009 EPL OTHER LEAGUE?

• Total voters
S

singaporehero

tottenham is most likely to do well of all the lesser teams

manu74

Alfrescian
Loyal
After 2 games now - any prediction?

Look like pretty even this season... But as usual Spurs disappoint in the early games.. Think they shd really sell Berbatov and move on...

Surprisingly that Everton lost the 1st game.. they are my bet for 5th place..

S

Scolari

I think teams outside the big 4 got very little chance lah.

jw5

Loyal
Aston Villa - with Martin O'neill around, his team is going to be a force to reckon with.
I agree about Villa
Martin O'Neil is a very shrewd manager and he has made many good signings to shore up the weak areas, including Young, Shorey, Milner, Friedel, Davies, etc. Laursen is one of the most under-rated defenders in the league and always good for a few goals. Barry and Reo Coker are a good combination and Young, Agbonlahor and Carew are 3 of the most dangerous attacking players around.
They have a good chance to squeeze into the top 4, possibly at the expense of Liverpool or Arsenal.

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
man city looks strong on paper.....however robinho need time 2 adjust 2 the epl style of play.....mayb this season will b a transition year 4 man city.....next season they will b able 2 challenge 4 the top 4 position......

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
man city will have the highest chance liao after the change of owner.
they can just go and buy the players they want,with the cash power of the new owner...a bit like what Chlesea did except their owners have a lot more cash than the owner of Chelsea.

initially,before the season starts,i though Tottenham will have the chance but the Berbatov's saga dismolarised the team's spirit and unity.
now that it is over,maybe they will have the chance again. will have to wait and see.