• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which Party besides SDP going to whack lumparliament on CPF and Medisave Life?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If SDP come to my constituency, I will vote for it with both hands and legs.

Only party who cares and willing to voice out and whack lumparliament on CPF shenanigans and that Medishield Life scam.

Like I had predicted, PAP will definitely hold erection before end of this year........no need to say, after the erection, by end-Dec, everyone will get a shock how much more premiums they going to pay for Medishield Life.

Next year, it is targetted that Medisave will be revamped and no ceiling. All these going to be announced end of this year and next year, so go ahead, vote PAP lah.......next year then you cry.

One idiotic auntie today asked me out of the blue if I receive any money from the govt or not.........I told that stoopig cheebye auntie that give so little, I never check got give or not. She asked me to check my bank account......I asked her to go fuck spiders, I not fucking interested to be bought......chaocheebye.....

So, whatever the reason, rain or shine, vote to get rid of PAP's two-third majority.

Enough is fucking enough......no more crocodile tears.........no more chance. Last time cry and say sorry, but then I see no sincerity.........tell you PAP, no one is fucking interested in the SG50 celebration, for working two to three jobs and take home so little........tak boleh tahan lah........tolong tolong tolong.

Also, I read CPF annuity is a big fucking scam.........here's why. The basic plan which pay less only has 10% taken out of the Retirement Account, but the standard plan which takes home slightly more, like $100 more per month, has the whole Retirement account amount taken away and depleted to fund CPF Life.

Liddat looks like a big ripoff to force people to choose the basic plan, which take home each month less until one dies because the standard plan is a scam. In fact, liddat say, both are scam. One plan is so fucking bad that only left with one choice.

So, better to make them lose the 2/3 majority and then these arrogant bastards will bother to listen.

Wake up people.....keep them busy so they have no time to think of evil ideas to line their own pockets and their cronies pocket. Make them humble themselves......last time give them a choice but they never listen. This time, force them to kneel and work with the Opposition to form the next government.

The choice is ours this time liao. Don't waste it.

I wish SDP every success, for I am right behind you supporting every step of the way. Don't fail us. You guys got guts. That is the way to run politics, not so scared the other party, afraid or getting sued and so scared lose their MP's pay.

If you guys not going to work for us, say so and we can spoil the vote. Vote who also waste time. Don't make us do that......I mean spoil the vote. Wake up!!

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one participates in this thread and this is very telling. Either you agree or disagree but no reply at all?

This is fucking fishy to me, for I know for a fact I'm touching on hard cold issues here about CPF, CPF Life and Medishield Life.

Is it because I say I'm supporting SDP, everyone keep away so this thread go into ether?

Fuck you bastards. This is serious matter I'm raising here, so you cheebyes better wake up and stop playing games here.

My beloved country's future is at stake and we don't have so many future erections to wait for real good change to happen, understand?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP is strong on health issues with Prof. Thambiah

WP has a few lawyers among their ranks, and are supposed to be strong on jurisprudence. But they seem to vote whatever lanjiao bills that PAP seek to pass.

RP with KJ is the strongest who can thumb Tharman down in Parliament on any finance related issues. SFP's Jee Say can be a good back-up on finance policy issues too.

NSP and SPP have very little to show.

We need a all-rounder to get into Parliament and give the PAPPIES a good thrashing.

Ladies and gentlemen, let's welcome People's Power Party.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The woman who won the by-election of Palmer's SMC.......see, I don't even remember her name......well, she's a trainer at Great Eastern Life.

However, once erected into lumparliament, when Gan Kim Yong talks abut Medishield life and CPF life.....as an insurance agent trainer, she should know how to debate with this Gan Kim Yong but I never hear even a fucking pin drop........Haizz.

Oh yes, she got herself pregnant.......just like that Rin Tin Tin..........

So, I tell you, never vote for any woman.........and never vote for anyone like Palmer or Yaw shui kia. Terrible choices.

Nicole Seah is another one.........so emotional and PMS all over..............should be kept in the kitchen and bedroom.

The tikos should have Geyland carved out as an SMC and tikos like Palmer and Yaw and Liu fuck You can stand for erection there.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like this thread touches on the key elements that will determine the outcome of this erection and so nobody likes to contribute to this thread and that way, allow it to be swept under the carpet......and go into ether...........

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like this thread touches on the key elements that will determine the outcome of this erection and so nobody likes to contribute to this thread and that way, allow it to be swept under the carpet......and go into ether...........

Other thank SDP, all other sinkie opposition parties are useless. Especially PAP Team B.