• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

which part preeti ?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh paiseh sweetie :redface: I never see this part :

got another type need your expertise KNN

I only saw this part :

1. most women vagina are smelly but @ginfreely is the worst
If we never use 'the' can the sentence be

2 most women vagina are smelly but @ginfreely one is worse ?

KNN

ok. so proper Engrish would be like this :

1. most women's vaginas are smelly, but ginfreely's is the worst.

2. most women's vaginas are smelly, but none are worse than ginfreely's.

the important distinction is that worst is #1 jialat. so no need to make a comparison so can therefore make a statement which usually implies the use of "the" because it is the one and only tokkong/tuakong. "It is the worst." for example.

worse requires comparison to another level. "It is worse than something else."

if not clear, I can clarify again.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh paiseh sweetie :redface: I never see this part :

I only saw this part :

ok. so proper Engrish would be like this :

1. most women's vaginas are smelly, but ginfreely's is the worst.

2. most women's vaginas are smelly, but none are worse than ginfreely's.

the important distinction is that worst is #1 jialat. so no need to make a comparison so can therefore make a statement which usually implies the use of "the" because it is the one and only tokkong/tuakong. "It is the worst." for example.

worse requires comparison to another level. "It is worse than something else."

if not clear, I can clarify again.
KNN you are the man KNN very clear and precise with corrected examples KNN is it boss sam also don't know or he don't agree with the statement KNN

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you are the man KNN very clear and precise with corrected examples KNN is it boss sam also don't know or he don't agree with the statement KNN
actually I read ah sam's replies. He is not wrong, but hard to understand even for me.

He is just not used to explaining. I think when he tries to explain something it usually comes out as 2 words only : "you twit".

kumsia ah hya. I try my best.