• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

which is the most value for money singtel plan?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can be how cheap ? my singtel plan is $17 with caller id monthly.

I din say cheap. Just more flexible then most other plans. And able to change the mix monthly.
Count by units. If correct it's 1 unit = 30 mins call time/500 SMSes/0.5gb data.
I'm on the 26 units plan which I pay slightly over $100. I dun need sms so I use my units for call time and data.
Currently for those plans of same price with high call time and data they throw in thousands of sms which I never use.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
can be how cheap ? my singtel plan is $17 with caller id monthly.

just accompanied LTS to singtel and all the combo plans are quite expensive! LTS is having the MIO PLAN which includes landline, broadband and mobile but without the data package. they said that now they DO NOT add anything extra like data bundle into this plan which is obselete. they advised to change to the new combo plan 2 which cost like $42. then lumping in the fibre b/band and free digital landline, the total with gst would be $76+ and that is after discounting 20% for "senior citizen". if not it would be more than $80.

beside that, the would be no more free CALLER ID .

wtf!

finally i advised lts to just stick on to the current mio plan. maybe just get a data bundle card like someone suggested and it would still be cheaper and without so many restrictions and complications.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is NO MORE VALUE FOR MONEY PLAN. no freebie like handphones unless subscribed to the more heavy-duty combo plan 3 upwards.

the same airtime and airwaves, even that the gahmen is fleecing the people :(

the telcos are now a mafia cartel. all gang up and control the prices. if they mention "competition" or competitive prices - ALL BULLSHIT!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there is NO MORE VALUE FOR MONEY PLAN. no freebie like handphones unless subscribed to the more heavy-duty combo plan 3 upwards.

the same airtime and airwaves, even that the gahmen is fleecing the people :(

the telcos are now a mafia cartel. all gang up and control the prices. if they mention "competition" or competitive prices - ALL BULLSHIT!

Local telco industry is an oligopoly.
Telco business is as good as printing money that's why they are all GLCs.
No such thing as cheap or value for money in Sg....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
singtel is very chek ark. they are trying to encourage senior folks or senile folks to subscribe to their evil plans by giving fake discount of 20%. once they have their complicated smartphone, these ignorant senile folks shall be charged like nobody's biz and usually their children would have to end up footing the irrelevant downloading telco bills which the senile folks are totally clueless how the hell those conning dl got into their "smart"phones.

why aren't the gahment be initiated to protect the senile folks like those CASE matters?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
huh ??!!...............mobile phone plan at $17 with caller id some more !!!............for real ah ?

which plan is that ?

it's the obsolete Classic plan. Singtel didn't force the obsolete plan users to change to the existing more expensive plans all along.

Interstellar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hope someone could recommend for my li'l brother leetahsar.

thanks and much appreciated :smile:

You can try singtel prepaid, pay per use is the most value for money if your usage is low, balance can be rolled over too, the same sim card number can be retained even if u lose your prepaid sim card