• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which is the most significant dialect group in china and is there a ranking?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Hock Chew

whoami.jpg

your looks like this considered handsome ???

Where's the ponytail?

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal

you're sure that's him? maybe not, can't be so ridiculous, like this also think he's handsome. :biggrin:

confirm that is ramseth. he admitted that himself. looks like nobody thinks he is 'handsome' here except himself. lol.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

confirm that is ramseth. he admitted that himself. looks like nobody thinks he is 'handsome' here except himself. lol.

Should be him. The guy beside him was also wearing sky blue T. They must be in WP uniform in some WP public event. Well groomed and good looking is all I can say. Handsome? Well, that's a very subjective measure. I actually like that neatly and simply kempt hairstyle. Most Chinese guys I see on the streets have forgotten or never learned how to comb their hair. Even in Parliament, look at Lim Swee Say and Khaw Boon Wan. If I may, I'd recommend Ramseth cut his ponytail and revert to that simple neat hairstyle.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Should be him. The guy beside him was also wearing sky blue T. They must be in WP uniform in some WP public event. Well groomed and good looking is all I can say. Handsome? Well, that's a very subjective measure. I actually like that neatly and simply kempt hairstyle. Most Chinese guys I see on the streets have forgotten or never learned how to comb their hair. Even in Parliament, look at Lim Swee Say and Khaw Boon Wan. If I may, I'd recommend Ramseth cut his ponytail and revert to that simple neat hairstyle.

Man you again with your chinese BS. FYI i see many ang mohs without any hair by the time they reach their late 20's. Even worse many of them have unkempt hair but somehow i bet that's fine since they are white.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

still think he's good looking? average looking to me instinctively.

Last edited:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal

still think he's good looking? average looking to me instinctively.

if i never see that part which shows ramseth is handing out some paper/leaflet, i would have thought that this is some ah pek selling 'ma piu po' by the roadside.:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if i never see that part which shows ramseth is handing out some paper/leaflet, i would have thought that this is some ah pek selling 'ma piu po' by the roadside.:biggrin:

This ah pek has gang connections, is a good fighter and used to fight or hang out with those blacks etc in the US.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

Man you again with your chinese BS. FYI i see many ang mohs without any hair by the time they reach their late 20's. Even worse many of them have unkempt hair but somehow i bet that's fine since they are white.

Wayne Rooney etc. Hair loss has nothing to do grooming. Hair loss is hair loss. But if you have the hair, you should keep it kempt and groomed, whether Chinese or westerners. Not only Chinese, but I can see that Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese guys are into messy hairstyles. I can understand that most orientals have stiff straight hair more difficult to comb. But if we look at archive pictures from the 50s and 60s, almost all kept their neatly kempt and groomed.

A white guy with messy hair? No, that's also not alright with me. I'd also find him repulsive and refrain from having any dealing with him.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wayne Rooney etc. Hair loss has nothing to do grooming. Hair loss is hair loss. But if you have the hair, you should keep it kempt and groomed, whether Chinese or westerners. Not only Chinese, but I can see that Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese guys are into messy hairstyles. I can understand that most orientals have stiff straight hair more difficult to comb. But if we look at archive pictures from the 50s and 60s, almost all kept their neatly kempt and groomed.

A white guy with messy hair? No, that's also not alright with me. I'd also find him repulsive and refrain from having any dealing with him.

You're just being dumb. I see m&ds and kelings with unkempt hair. So do you have any hair?

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is not Ramseth. This is a Hong Kong actor called Kong Ngai.

Kong_Ngai.jpg

yeah there is quite a resemblance. that 'kong ngai' acted in quite a lot of tvbs dramas in 80s & 90s. long time never see him, maybe he up lorry already?