• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which is the most popular credit card in Singapore?

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it Standard Chartered Visa Unlimited?
1.5% cash back + rebates for amazon prime, grab, etc

Standard-Chartered-Unlimited-Cashback-Card.png

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Me poor man. Carry Nets only. Sorry for..Cannot comment. Maybe can ask JB property investor, she should know :biggrin:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me poor man. Carry Nets only. Sorry for..Cannot comment. Maybe can ask JB property investor, she should know :biggrin:

CIMB provides hassle free ringgit exchange program for Singaporeans to their Malaysia CIMB bank account to pay for their property and utilities dues.

CIMB offers free-for-life credit cards

213x136-plat-card-20181010.png

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not know which is the most popular (popular means the biggest number of cardholders?) as I have not seen any statistics published , but I do know OCBC is the worst ,with interest rate of 26.88% p.a ( compounded if the monthly interest charges are not repaid in full.) , late payment charge of S$100 if the minimum payment is not
received by payment due date
). I'm not sure if they add in admin fees also as I cancelled my card when they refuse to waive annual fees .

Do not just look at the perks, but also their charges unless you have never been even 1 day late in payment before. I once had an outstanding balance of $50 but because I paid late by a couple of days, I had to pay late charges of $100 which is 200% of my outstanding!
I was not only a long standing customer of at least 20 years but also a Premier Banking client ! and when I closed all my accounts, I told them they treat their Premier Banking clients worst than how other bank treat their ordinary clients.

From 1

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not know which is the most popular (popular means the biggest number of cardholders?) as I have not seen any statistics published , but I do know OCBC is the worst ,with interest rate of 26.88% p.a ( compounded if the monthly interest charges are not repaid in full.) , late payment charge of S$100 if the minimum payment is not
received by payment due date
). I'm not sure if they add in admin fees also as I cancelled my card when they refuse to waive annual fees .

Do not just look at the perks, but also their charges unless you have never been even 1 day late in payment before. I once had an outstanding balance of $50 but because I paid late by a couple of days, I had to pay late charges of $100 which is 200% of my outstanding!
I was not only a long standing customer of at least 20 years but also a Premier Banking client ! and when I closed all my accounts, I told them they treat their Premier Banking clients worst than how other bank treat their ordinary clients.

From 1

You should NEVER have a credit card debt.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEW PROMOTION

360x240-world-mastercard-20171113.png

2%* cashback on Wine & Dine, Entertainment & Recreation, Automobile and Duty Free Stores purchases, and unlimited 1.5%* cashback on all other spend.
Complimentary green fees at prestigious golf courses across Southeast Asia
Complimentary valet ride home with Dre Valet for every S$500 spent.
No annual fees for both the Principal and Supplementary Cardmembers.