• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which is a good headset for Skype meeting, Zoom and videocalls?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN my uncle think this 1 suit cloudy the most KNN
KNN now you make me fantasize about sister Cloudy with kitty-ears liao KNN...

TB298nafOqAXuNjy1XdXXaYcVXa__2440653361_1800x1800_1.jpg

handsomeman

Alfrescian
Loyal
A friend of mine recommended Logitech.

https://www.logitech.com/en-sg/headsets

Should I get wired, wireless? What is the difference betweem wired and usb? Doesn't both have wires? The normal wire (non usb), is the mic able to function with just that earphone type of plug jack? Do I need to plug in that jack and also usb in order to ise microphone function?

Any sensible advice is appreciated.

Please do not harass me anymore. I am not here to compete for popularity with anyone nor to find trouble or quarrel. Also, even if you are unhappy with me, you can curse and swear at me, but please leave my daughter alone. Thank you.
@cloudy , I am free today. Shall we go Funan mall together to shop for your head set? After that we can spend the day together. I can pick you up in my Porsche Panamera. PM me.