• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which hotel in BKK will u recommend?

Y

YellowCow

Going Bangkok, thinking of staying hotels near the shopping strip, anyone got a good recommendation? And how about the tailors there, any recommendation? Thank you,

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should be able to get a nice clean room along Sukhumit Soi 4 (Nana) below 2,000bht with breakfast and swimming pool. There're quite a number there. Can't remember the names though.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun know what is the rate now but back then when i was in bkk, i used to stay over at Emerald....nice classy hotel that looks 5 star but actually i think only 3 star...some more it is just a stone throw from all the massage joint along ratchadapisek :biggrin:

Ferragamo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

If you are looking for better quality hotels, I would recommend as either Pathuwan Princess or Holiday Inn Bangkok

PP is about $150+/- a night, Holiday Inn Bangkok is about $200-$250 a night. Both are next to a skytrain station.

PP joins to MBK which is a big shopping centre. Holiday Inn is opposite Central World, which is the largest shopping centre in BKK

you can walk to Siam Paragon from Holiday Inn via a covered skywalk, Siam Paragon has the best foodcourt and snacks

of course if you have even higher budget can look at Intercontinental or Grand Hyatt. But I feel Holiday Inn is great value. Right next to Intercontinental at 60% of the price.

PP is a little old, found the rooms a little run down. Holiday Inn was renovated 2 years ago.

I won't consider all the other hotels that are not next to a skytrain station, traffic sucks in BKK

adv0cate

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun know what is the rate now but back then when i was in bkk, i used to stay over at Emerald....nice classy hotel that looks 5 star but actually i think only 3 star...some more it is just a stone throw from all the massage joint along ratchadapisek :biggrin:

wah...monster, u also stay at Emerald ah... i remember stay there before lei... the LONGKANG outside big big, smell like monster u lei... super duper smelly.... :biggrin:
but its a great location cos 5 mintues walk to the MRT...

punter888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bangkok city inn will be your choice if you are on budget if u willing to spend more on comfort then go for Arnoma Hotel.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Suggest you stay near the MRT station so that you can get around Bkk without the hassle of getting a taxi. You can access many shopping malls by train e.g. MBK(Stadiium Station) & surrounding malls.

Try getting a hotel in the Sukhumvit area, there are many e.g. Nana, Majestic, Sheraton, Landmark, ..... This is a very long road with many Sois(avenues), there are many, many hotels along this road.

Some people have suggested Prathunam Princess, if budget is not a problem then go for it. Its next door to the MBK mall.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah...monster, u also stay at Emerald ah... i remember stay there before lei... the LONGKANG outside big big, smell like monster u lei... super duper smelly.... :biggrin:
but its a great location cos 5 mintues walk to the MRT...

but best part is come out turn left and thats where all the actions are...i still remember there is this NO BRA BAR....hehehehe...very hard time concentrating on my drink when with all those boobies bobbing around...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sawadikrap. You can go for Emerald Hotel, aro 2,350bht++ per night. The hotel at Rachada and MRT near by. This area haad large crowe of entertainmen cende and massage parlour.

Forget about shopping, massage and bath more importan. No bring girl back to hotel, pay 1,000bht more. Suggest Subway for massage, number 189 good.:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
ferragamo
Are you a member of Holiday Inn's Priority Club?
Do you always try to stay at a Holiday Inn wherever you go?

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sawadikrap. You can go for Emerald Hotel, aro 2,350bht++ per night. The hotel at Rachada and MRT near by. This area haad large crowe of entertainmen cende and massage parlour.

Forget about shopping, massage and bath more importan. No bring girl back to hotel, pay 1,000bht more. Suggest Subway for massage, number 189 good.:biggrin:

wah not much increase from last time....i remember one time i stay i think called Asia Hotel, jaga ask me pay 500baht to bring gal up...is it only at night then they charge to bring gal up...what if i get the gal over in the morning? actually why they ask to pay when bring gal up, i thought room already charged by per night not by per pax???

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..is it only at night then they charge to bring gal up...what if i get the gal over in the morning? actually why they ask to pay when bring gal up, i thought room already charged by per night not by per pax???
Bro monster, it's called joiner fees between bht500-1000. Unless you booked double AND also check-in your hot date. You must ave missed out the fuss and filtering out "gal friendly" lodgings in sbf. Even Tim gives some guidance/recommendations as to latter.

To TS, if your bkk trip is bona fide (shopping, tourist thingy minus ladies of night)... nothing to be concerned. Only your budget and comfort level criteia. PP, Holiday Inn etc are all within shopping mall vicinity. Or along main strip Sukhumvit, with BTS (skytrain). Ratchada's more for our guys with an eye on soapies and the like.:biggrin::wink:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro monster, it's called joiner fees between bht500-1000. Unless you booked double AND also check-in your hot date. You must ave missed out the fuss and filtering out "gal friendly" lodgings in sbf. Even Tim gives some guidance/recommendations as to latter.

monster many donkey years no go to bkk, prbly been missing out all the latest fun...last time ex-company got biz there so practically go up there at least once a month for a week or so. used to bonk on company accounts also, especially when go fish bowl joint ask "captain" issue me receipt and submit for claim...hehehe all in thai company account clerk oso dun understand a word, just tell her "entertainment" expense...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: