• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which FT group you condemn most?

Which FP group you dislike/condemn most?

• The Angmohs

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • The PRCs

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • The Ah Nehs

Votes: 24 54.5%
  • The m&ds

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • The Jipunlangs

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Others (please specify)

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

jw5

Loyal
Japanese and Koreans are the best in common courtesy. Keep on apologising for troubling you and keep on thanking you for your help, even just attempt to help that ended up no help at all. Indians? If you say you don't know to their questions, they'd just turn away as if you've never existed. That's why I'd stare back in silence to whatever help or question they ask. Same result. They'd just walk away.
Some of the Japs and Koreans don't really mean it when they apologise for troubling you.
They are being hypocritical, some of them, not all.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some of the Japs and Koreans don't really mean it when they apologise for troubling you.

At least it is good feelings to see people (Japanese) nodding their head when they don't know anything than people (Ah Neh) keep shaking their head when they know something. I like people to be polite and courteous as in the former case.

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro... you got watch AV or not.... some of the Japanese AV actress... go "yameteh"... which means stop.... do you really think they want to stop???
same thing what.... hypocritical right?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
'
Japanese and Koreans are the best in common courtesy. Keep on apologising for troubling you and keep on thanking you for your help, even just attempt to help that ended up no help at all. Indians? If you say you don't know to their questions, they'd just turn away as if you've never existed. That's why I'd stare back in silence to whatever help or question they ask. Same result. They'd just walk away.

I agree that the Japanese and Koreans are the most courteous group of people. As for the Indians, that is why I give them the shortest, vaguest answer I can think of when they ask. Note, not all Indians are like that, the colleagues and the Ah Neh mei mei at my house are very civilized. I suppose it depends on your luck. Once an Ah neh came up to me at the Shell station asking me which fuel is better, V-power or Regular. I looked at his lemon Toyota and just said, "It depends on your car" and continued pumping fuel into my car. He stood there for a while, can't think of anything to say and went to another fellow asking the same question. I don't think they turn away because they are rude, they are just not sure what to ask next. They Ah Nehs in general are very talkative in nature. If you give a too precise or concise answer they would have follow-up question. The best policy in dealing with them I find is to give the shortest and vaguest answer you can think of, leave them stumped and they won't bother you again. If you adopt the policy like the Japanese/Korean of being overtly courtesy you might end up spending 1-2 hours answering their incessant questions on a simple subject.

Hewlett

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess now the results is pretty obvious, the Ah Nehs and the PRCs are unpopular figures in red dot