• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

which country of ft you hate most ?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indians because they have no dignity (eg beg at your feet) and bring shame to the human race.

But they are also the people I pitied most because many of them never stood a chance.

Eg. They should be as successful as China but they are not. Why?
Nearly a third of the young people are illiterate! Sad but true.

A dyfunctional system that represent the worse of human vices of greed, power, ignorance, etc comes together and rack havoc on the Indian civilization.

And Indians are spreading all over the world.

In the past 3 years, I think Australia is suddenly over-run with Indians - overnight. So, it is not just Singapore.

A close second is Chinese people, including Chinese Singaporeans. :biggrin:
5000 years of bad behaviors!

Tied with Chinese are Angmos. These people are clueless, clueless people can cause a lot of damages.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
India..!!!

Because these Buggers are melodramatic lot.. All the males behave as if they are like their Bollywood idols... Just look at their sucky love movies.. A male hero can ridiculously beat 20 thugs at one go just to save the Heroine.. And they are also too crazy on a silly sport like cricket... And now you are seeing these bloody fucktards invading our tiny Island in droves bringing their fucked up Yaya Payaya mentality along with them... Just look at the way these bloody India FTs do their shopping at our local Malls.. They are fucking behaving like big shot Maharajas with their noses stuck up high in the air while in Spore but in actual fact, they are just a bunch of village bumpkins with village bumpkin attitude...:mad: :mad: How many of them are working in Spore earning thousands of SGD conning their employers with fake Degrees that can easily be bought in Mumbai..??? :mad: :o Thanks to the 60 % we will see more of these Yaya Ah Nehs landing at our Changi Airport in the coming future..:mad: :eek:

Tailok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate Ah Tiongs. They are rude, loud and disgusting. I dun mind TKB. So it's a love-hate relationship with Chinese.. Haha

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not hate any countries in general.
I just don't respect the people allowing these FTs to be here at the expense of poor peasants like us.
What has this FTs did for this country that we locals are not capable of?????
Is it peeing, defecating and spitting in public?????
If can, we can learn from them...
Is it their rowdy manner?????
If can, we can learn from them too....
BUT WE WANT NONE OF THESE TRAITS and QUALITIES...
I have not HATRED towards any countries.
Its just that I want the "shepherds, goatherds and cowherds" of these HERDs to push these "animals" back on a ship never to return.
Then Life would be more "breathable"
And I may be able to wash to toilets at Changi Airport for a salary of $2500/ per month.

SeeingRED

Alfrescian
Loyal
brothers state the country of ft you hate the most and why...:smile:
Country of Pinoy and Pinay

Reason: Talk & Talk. Fall short in work performance. However they have yet to fall short of (mostly personal) reasons why they fail to perform.

Last edited: