• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which Church Got More Sexy Dress Code, Recommendation?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you like incest and rape? why do you keep thinking about this?

see what bullda has done to your freaking minds..go ahead get totally screwed yourself.

please don't send others to hell..

its your bible that teaches me all these in the name of dog

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
example of what is lacking in my current religion.

Genesis, Chapter 12, Verses 11-20, King James version, published by the American Bible Society

11. And it came to pass, when he was come near to enter into Egypt, that he said unto Sarai his wife, Behold now, I know that thou art a fair woman to look upon:
12. Therefore it shall come to pass, when the Egyptians shall see thee, that they shall say, This is his wife: and they will kill me, but they will save thee alive.

13. Say, I pray thee, thou art my sister: that it may be well with me for thy sake; and my soul shall live because of thee.

14. And it came to pass, that, when Abram was come into Egypt, the Egyptians beheld the woman that she was very fair.

15. The princes also of Pharaoh saw her, and commended her before Pharaoh: and the woman was taken into Pharaoh's house.

16. And he entreated Abram well for her sake: and he had sheep, and oxen, and he asses, and menservants and maidservants, and she asses, and camels.

17. And the Lord plagued Pharaoh and his house with great plagues, because of Sarai, Abram's wife.

18. And Pharaoh called Abram, and said, What is this that thou hast done unto me? why didst thou not tell me that she was thy wife?

19. Why saidst thou, She is my sister? so I might have taken her to me to wife: now therefore behold thy wife, take her, and go thy way.

20. And Pharaoh commanded his men concerning him: and they sent him away, and his wife, and all that he had.

asking your wife to be whore in the name of god so that you can protect your ass. that should be included in all religious teaching, and this is an excellence story to tell our daughters and girlfriends how they should behave.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think city harvest and new creation are the only church worth going. the quality of the girls there are quite good and fresh. there are always fresh and new intake for their recuitment are quite aggressive.

girls in church long for something to filled their heart. sex, that why they look for imaginary boyfriend, jesus. so going to church to look for a girlfriend, you are heading in the right direction. at the right place and the right time

Unfortunately the purpose to Church is not to meet Jesus, but to meet the one with Lust instead. :biggrin:

Heard a few times from friends that some Church namely City Harvest has the potential to get free "Bedtime- story".:wink:

This will be my first experience to get to one for good thrill, amen.:rolleyes:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello everyone,

I feel it is not right to insult any religions in this topic. The direction of this topic are basically about "chio bu's" dress code only.

I do hope we can give some respect to the religion and their sincere believers.

Thank you.:smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sure, bro u come back then we can cheong Church no need entrance fee. :biggrin:

on bro ...i will be back for christmas ..churches in japan on christmas dam boring , all the mei mei wear thick winter clothes ( if got f cup also cannot feel :( ) , hope japan dont have winter :biggrin: . singapore churches are the best ..:biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
example of what is lacking in my current religion.
Genesis, Chapter 12, Verses 11-20, King James version, published by the American Bible Society

wah lan aye, you got a strange way of intepreting this passage...what this passage is really saying that do not commit adultery, otherwise God will punish you leh...

you should continue reading the bible to the end but not just stop at the beginning my boy.

new testaments got more revelant and interesting stuffs.

old testaments are mostly historical records and stories, but the Psalms and Proverbs are very beautiful.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lan aye, you got a strange way of intepreting this passage...what this passage is really saying that do not commit adultery, otherwise God will punish you leh...

you should continue reading the bible to the end but not just stop at the beginning my boy.

old testaments are mostly historical records and stories, but the Psalms and Proverbs are very beautiful.

Thank Mr TeeKee. I was about to ask him just what he is trying to say!

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
on bro ...i will be back for christmas ..churches in japan on christmas dam boring , all the mei mei wear thick winter clothes ( if got f cup also cannot feel :( ) , hope japan dont have winter :biggrin: . singapore churches are the best ..:biggrin:

Hehehe but Jap babes are easier to do "warm up" right? :biggrin:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal

ON u bro...... :smile:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro reload 7 times, still cannot see. Paisay lah, can post again?
attachment.php

attachment.php

bro - i already attached the picture to u, can see now?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

yah what a great man the messenger of god is, to give his wife to others to protect his ass. in what way is that a strange interpretation? that is what the story is about isn't it?

to the extend he was coward enough to ask his wife, to say she was her sister NOT HIS WIFE so that he will not be killed. trying to your way out to justify rubbish in the bible?

so the old testament are irrevelant ? glad you know at least more than half of the book is rubbish and yet you guys held it with such high regards.

psalms and proverb are beautiful? fine let me quote a juicy story from psalms to wake your idea up with regards to this lustful book.

Psalm 51 (New International Version)

For the director of music. A psalm of David. When the prophet Nathan came to him after David had committed adultery with Bathsheba.

Have mercy on me, O God,
according to your unfailing love;
according to your great compassion
blot out my transgressions.
2 Wash away all my iniquity
and cleanse me from my sin.

3 For I know my transgressions,
and my sin is always before me.

4 Against you, you only, have I sinned
and done what is evil in your sight,
so that you are proved right when you speak
and justified when you judge.

5 Surely I was sinful at birth,
sinful from the time my mother conceived me.

6 Surely you desire truth in the inner parts [a] ;
you teach me wisdom in the inmost place.

7 Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean;
wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.

8 Let me hear joy and gladness;
let the bones you have crushed rejoice.

9 Hide your face from my sins
and blot out all my iniquity.

10 Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

11 Do not cast me from your presence
or take your Holy Spirit from me.

12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation
and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.

13 Then I will teach transgressors your ways,
and sinners will turn back to you.

14 Save me from bloodguilt, O God,
the God who saves me,
and my tongue will sing of your righteousness.

15 O Lord, open my lips,
and my mouth will declare your praise.

16 You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it;
you do not take pleasure in burnt offerings.

17 The sacrifices of God are [c] a broken spirit;
a broken and contrite heart,
O God, you will not despise.

18 In your good pleasure make Zion prosper;
build up the walls of Jerusalem.

19 Then there will be righteous sacrifices,
whole burnt offerings to delight you;
then bulls will be offered on your altar.

After fucking others wife, this king whom was a follower of dog say mentioned these rubbish to make himself better and thinking that because he is a dog follower he will be forgive. WORST OF ALL, HE SEND HER HUSBAND TO DANGEROUS BATTLE AFTER HE FAILED TO COVER UP THE CRIME.

what an excellence and beautiful story

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
After fucking others wife, this king whom was a follower of dog say mentioned these rubbish to make himself better and thinking that because he is a dog follower he will be forgive. WORST OF ALL, HE SEND HER HUSBAND TO DANGEROUS BATTLE AFTER HE FAILED TO COVER UP THE CRIME.

what an excellence and beautiful story

duh! you have a strange way of interpreting the bible..very negative perspective...how do you do that, I donno..hehe..

he was guilty of committing the adultery, and he's asking God for salvation and forgiveness lah...

see the detail analysis of Psalm 51.

http://www.iclnet.org/pub/resources/text/history/spurgeon/web/ss-0029.html

[WORST OF ALL, HE SEND HER HUSBAND TO DANGEROUS BATTLE AFTER HE FAILED TO COVER UP THE CRIME.]

may i know where is this part in the bible? :smile:

Last edited:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have a strange way of reading it OR you do not know the story behind?

You are very well versed in the bible, perhaps you were once a christian?

What prompted you to backslide?

I know you are seeking something at the very fine detailed level. You like to argue until the sun goes down.
Knowning God is not a science experiment where you can prove some theories.

To know God is having faith in unproven things. You can never be satisfied if you are seeking small minute details in life to fulfill your spiritual needs. the Universe is too huge to be comprehensable by us simple humans beings. The more you indulges in complexity, you will be lost and dis-sappointed at the end, if you still can maintain your sanity.

Blessed are the ones who have faith and believed but who do not see.

When you have faith, you can see...

Last edited: