• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

which brand tyre better???

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
michelin lah. no regret one.

20130327_144337_zps66de5155.jpg

just posted this o a food thread? how come michelin also got one hand in food har? anyway, me only trust their tires and not food lah.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
something to note if you change only 2 tyres

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pXiWuCtE3cE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tyres used:

1) Bridgestone GR-9000 Good wet grip and relatively silent
2) Yokohama Aspec DB not really that silent, but suicidal in wet conditions and wear out easily
3) Toyo T1R, good wet grip but noisy
4) Michelin PS3 excellent wet grip and silent
5) Good Year Eagle F1 GSD3, excellent wet grip, slightly noisy

All tyres are good on dry road due to SG roads being well-pave and relatively free of sand, oil, slime and grease so i only comment on wet conditions.

Next tyre i would like to try is the Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2, read many good reviews about it, but right now my choice would be the Michelin PS3. Hope i helped.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember to do wheel alignment if you have not done for a year or so.

Else your tyres will botak faster... or uneven.