• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

which bitter gourd remedies is good for 5.8 mol blood glucose

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have high sugar in your blood? IT means your body is not breaking down the sugar well. Drink Apple cider vingar daily, one table spoonful per 500ml of water, add in one squeeze lemon juice ( squeeze urself using organic lemons if you can). Drink this before bed.

5.8 is not yet diabetes. 6 onward they say is pre diabetes. 7 onward on 2 occasion is confirm diabetes
so i set 5.8 as an alarm

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot poop after I tried fasting and resume eating.
What I observed recently.
Before eat anything in morning, glucometer showed 5.4
Immediately after meal it showed 8 to 9.0
2 hours after meal it showed 7.2

Problem faced is constipation seem to set in after I reduced food intake to 1 to 1.5 meals per day.
Need evacuation by taking senna or using suppository

Is this expected? Doesn't sounds right

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Problem faced is constipation seem to set in after I reduced food intake to 1 to 1.5 meals per day.

Or does it mean when we reduce food intake, same time we will not be able to poop daily regularly compared to the time when we eat regular meals as the poop will take more time to form?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

glucometer need to prick finger?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yes, constipation is a common side effect of fasting.

https://www.google.com/search?q=fasting+constipation+reddit

The best way to treat constipation is to take magnesium pills daily. Experiment for yourself the best dosage and timing to take the pills for yourself.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
HEALTH%20FOODKl%20(1).jpg

asenmaga

Alfrescian
Loyal
5.8 is not yet diabetes. 6 onward they say is pre diabetes. 7 onward on 2 occasion is confirm diabetes
so i set 5.8 as an alarm
In the past the standard Normal was 5.6 and below, Pre diabetes was 5.6-6.5, and anything above 6.5 is diabetes.

You see those diabetes who are in "remission" are classified as having a Hba1c of 6.5 % and below without any medication for two consecutive period.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Test strips are cheap cost about SGD 0.15 cents per strip. Those made in China brand are just as accurate, can do a an accuracy test by testing it the same time you go for your lab test and compare the results.
You mean buy a China made glucometer and test strip or a good brand glucometer and China test strip?
I thought test strip is proprietary to the glucometer?

Doc told me lab test result is an average of the past 3 mths whereas home kit test result is the point of time result.

asenmaga

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean buy a China made glucometer and test strip or a good brand glucometer and China test strip?
I thought test strip is proprietary to the glucometer?

Doc told me lab test result is an average of the past 3 mths whereas home kit test result is the point of time result.
You can try to buy Sinocare GA-3 Glucose meter set which comes with the meter, needle and test strips .

After that you just need to buy new strips but it has to be GA-3 otherwise it may not be compatible.

For comparison against Lab test results you need to ask the doctor for Fasting Blood Glucose test.

For Diabetes they usually do two test Fasting Blood Glucose and a Hba1c test ( which is an average of your 3 months blood glucose).