• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which bank in Singapore is good for personal banking services?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian banks in Singapore are pretty empty. Good for any banking.
Similarly singapore banks in malaysia are the best.

Lambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I recommend you check with DBS as they have a personal banking section for their clients…they offer wide range of services for all your everyday banking needs which include debit and credit cards, checking accounts, funds transfer and much more…

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before is Posbank. But after DBS taking over is suck like DBS.
Now try Maybank not bad.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
suggestion plz...

Try ANZ - OUB building. Premier banking for min nett assets of 2 mil + min 300k income. They provide personalize service all around the world... May incld bj, hj & fj.. Hehe.

1-to-1 service with nice aroma kopi.. can request for tea or ice water. lol :smile: Ladies are chio.. men cannot make it.. lol !

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
according to cunnosieur, it's the bank of china. it's so personal that bangers, oops i mean bankers, advertise their personal assets, sexperience and sexploits so you can finger, oops i mean figure out for yourself if said services are worth your deposits. :p

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
according to cunnosieur, it's the bank of china. it's so personal that bangers, oops i mean bankers, advertise their personal assets, sexperience and sexploits so you can finger, oops i mean figure out for yourself if said services are worth your deposits. :p

Joshua-Uriel Leong Lol...50k investment no problem June 20 at 8:43pm via mobile ·

Charles Stephan CPF withdrawal....Friday at 8:17am ·

Joshua-Uriel Leong LOL! better lose it to me and the hookers!Friday at 8:18am..

Charles Stephan Hookers - Gigolo whats the diff - lol Friday at 8:25am..

Joshua-Uriel Leong LOLFriday at 8:26am..

Joshua-Uriel Leong At least they can tell their wives "I lost ALL to my boyfriend" Friday at 8:27am.

996720_10201176693528814_2088104590_n.jpg