• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to sleep free in Singapore

sohbuckkong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi for anybody who need a place to sleep overnight foc in Singapore, lets share here.
1) can apply camping permit from npark but limited to 4 times a month. U may also enlist help from maids. The more u know the better.

2) sleep in public toilets in changi airport.

3) sleep in abandoned houses or places under renovations.

4) sleep in common corridors of secluded areas such as in jalan kayu etc.
5) sleep in hawkers centre after midnight
Etc etc etc

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Esplanade MRT where there is a big empty cavern like space leading to Glutton Sq/Theatres on the Bay or any public park with huts/shelters.
Hawkers centres would be good as I have seen many sleeping there

sohbuckkong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Esplanade MRT where there is a big empty cavern like space leading to Glutton Sq/Theatres on the Bay or any public park with huts/shelters.
Hawkers centres would be good as I have seen many sleeping there
Public park with huts/shelters such as those in east coast park makes a very good free space to sleep. The only problem is will the police or park rangers come and chase us away.

Its quite unbelievable to see policeman chase away senior cityzens who doze off at night on a chair at hdb void decks.

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie government unkind. You go Paris metro so common to see people sleeping on mattress there. They even pee on the spot.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi for anybody who need a place to sleep overnight foc in Singapore, lets share here.
1) can apply camping permit from npark but limited to 4 times a month. U may also enlist help from maids. The more u know the better.

2) sleep in public toilets in changi airport.

3) sleep in abandoned houses or places under renovations.

4) sleep in common corridors of secluded areas such as in jalan kayu etc.
5) sleep in hawkers centre after midnight
Etc etc etc

My favourite is Changi Airport. Nice and cool and lots of good food to eat. Except, if I have to sleep there, where got money to buy those hor jiak food?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My favourite is Changi Airport. Nice and cool and lots of good food to eat. Except, if I have to sleep there, where got money to buy those hor jiak food?
The beauty of it is, if security wants to chase you, just tell them you are waiting for connecting flight.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old Changi Hospital. Along Singapore river - if anyone ask just say you are an installation artist. Overhead bridges

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
east coast park. can rent out tents to pinays who ply their trade with bangla cumstomers.
1550386168880.png