• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to go for tour?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about going to nippon?
Yes, i recommend Okinawa in Oct-Dec and Hokkaido in early February.

Okinawa has affordable food and nice weather after pacific typhoon season. They have also a nice marine aquarium and diving spots for your children's instagram selfies.

Hokkaido's Hakodate is also more beautiful than Europe during that time and live seafood and sashimi are not more expensive than Singapore. Please only go after their winter storm in Dec - mid-Jan.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not that bad lah. Anyway, I receive VIP treatment in both these countries whenever I'm there. No need to clear customs. They bring me to a room and serve me coffee and biscuits while waiting for my passport to be stamped. And got special vehicle with govt licence plate to pick us up to our hotels.
Different league. SOS travels on Thai air-asia.

The Thai air-asia stewardesses are warm and nicer to me, SIA don't bird me.

01af6c8c6cc1505a0307bdd249bfd52f--women-in-business-stewardess.jpg

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn
Japan also nice place to visit
Esp. Osaka and Kyoto.

Osaka and Kyoto are good for hiking and cheap makan. Same price, better standard than Singapore. Never join tour-groups for Kyoto/Osaka, everyday report to a castle/temple and tourist chop-carrot shop.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Osaka and Kyoto are good for hiking and cheap makan. Same price, better standard that Singapore. Never follow tour-groups for Kyoto/Osaka, everyday report to a castle/temple and tourist chop-carrot shop.
Kyoto is indeed a good place for ancient touristy. I was there once whilst enroute for my training in Fukui. I had even bought a nice set of Kimono there for my wife.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kyoto is indeed a good place for ancient touristy. I was there once whilst enroute for my training in Fukui. I had even bought a nice set of Kimono there for my wife.
I forgot the name, there's an old street, whereby you can rent kimono and walk around and take photo.

Kyoto Osaka men are less friendly, even at Osaka airport, but the women folks are great!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I forgot the name, there's an old street, whereby you can rent kimono and walk around and take photo.

Kyoto Osaka men are less friendly, even as Osaka airport, but the women folks are great!
Japanese women (at that time) were very courteous and friendly. During my training in Fukui, I stayed at its dormitory, which was located just above their canteen. Every morning when I was getting down to work in the factory, all their female Japanese staffs who met me will always greet me "Ohayo" until I also paiseh.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japanese women (at that time) were very courteous and friendly. During my training in Fukui, I stayed at its dormitory, which was located just above their canteen. Every morning when I was getting down to work in the factory, all their female Japanese staffs who met me will always greet me "Ohayo" until I also paiseh.
It is true, they are humble and less of a jerk than Japanese men.

Once upon a time, my army officers and enciks used to hook up Japanese ladies working in Singapore or female Japanese tourists. They told me that Japanese women outside Japan were very open to sex and liked army guys but they would never marry you.

I did not know where they got the contact or locations to enjoy these constant supplies and they simply told their wives that they had night-training.

Last edited:

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Osaka and Kyoto are good for hiking and cheap makan. Same price, better standard that Singapore. Never follow tour-groups for Kyoto/Osaka, everyday report to a castle/temple and tourist chop-carrot shop.
They are less crowded and less vibrant than Tokyo.
Yes lots of temples to see and other attractions.
Food is great.

In Japan, better to go by guided tour as::
all languages are in Japanese.
not many can speak English.
taxis are extremely expensive.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of china people on my recent trip. I thought China having international travels controls due to covid, but looks like outbound is not restricted.

must try the weed-infused food & drinks. Please avoid smoking weed as it is bad for your lungs, consumption in moderation is good for health.
Wef 1-10-2022,No restrictions to enter LOS i.e. no need to show proof of covid vaccinations.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not that bad lah. Anyway, I receive VIP treatment in both these countries whenever I'm there. No need to clear customs. They bring me to a room and serve me coffee and biscuits while waiting for my passport to be stamped. And got special vehicle with govt licence plate to pick us up to our hotels.
Why u got VIP treatment ?