• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to go for tour?

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
United Kingdom:
Cheap pounds but flights not cheap.

GBP-SGD-chart-6-months.jpg

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about LOS ?
A lot of china people on my recent trip. I thought China having international travels controls due to covid, but looks like outbound is not restricted.

must try the weed-infused food & drinks. Please avoid smoking weed as it is bad for your lungs, consumption in moderation is good for health.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
both places are not that safe. For the same fun and climate, I recommend Changmai/Changrai.

It's not that bad lah. Anyway, I receive VIP treatment in both these countries whenever I'm there. No need to clear customs. They bring me to a room and serve me coffee and biscuits while waiting for my passport to be stamped. And got special vehicle with govt licence plate to pick us up to our hotels.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe Russia is now an attractive proposition. Cheap food and vodka and lonely babes for company.