• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to find this kind of girl with such body and talent?

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lau that one is not me lah.

That one is @eatshitndie bro! He really no work. And drives Porsche SUV. Can suddenly be at SF or Paulo Alto and suddenly in Bedok!

He is the one original humble rich chink! He even has @empathizerofeatshitndie who worships him! So that guy is humble rich chink.

I am gay gay poor chinmudian Grab food delivery guy pretend to be dr living near Canada Rd in Sembawang Singapore.

Eatnshit is the m&d that go to Hong Lim park kpkb say why m&d cant go commando, naval driver and why cant go air force! Why all jobstreet require chinese speaking candidate! Then he is actually your runner and help u collect soccer money every mon!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
talking too much with them... :smile:

@eatshitndie has posted up a photo of his nice LHD Porsche before. and I've seen a lot of his posts with insider knowledge of the tech business in Californicate. I've also seen photos of the fruits he's harvested from his back yard! Nice back yard.... :inlove::inlove:

oh and I've also seen a photo of his feet! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

So im wrong! Eatshitndie is loaded! Ps, im pretty virgin in this sbf!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just be thankful you guys don't have daughters that look like that....................otherwise how to tahan...........