• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to find this kind of girl with such body and talent?

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
this ccp unker is no longer young.

Young and old doesn't matter but dont create havoc to the world and pray to demons and become delusional and kill other people! Think your own peo speical kind but in reality u all are backward cunt!

Go and fuck m&d gal at the staircase or carpark!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
m&d or not m&d! Is it a concern?

I dont think eastshitndie bro is m&d. He is Chinese.

Quite obvious.

You are right. It doesnt matter. But you seem to be quite angry with esnd because you think he is m&d leh. So if it doesnt matter why you angry?

I am chinmudian. Mother chinmud father chindian.

I am grab food delivery guy.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont think eastshitndie bro is m&d. He is Chinese.

Quite obvious.

You are right. It doesnt matter. But you seem to be quite angry with esnd because you think he is m&d leh. So if it doesnt matter why you angry?

I am chinmudian. Mother chinmud father chindian.

I am grab food delivery guy.

I think he is a m&d!

Im actually a singh!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why am I not m&d?

I am not pro China or CCP.

In fact rogue trader said that because of that I am such a loser wherever I am delivering food. So sad.

Can tell u cfm not m&d! Alot of chink also not pro china ah!

U must be a rich coffeshop chink owner and have alot of properties at hand! U are loaded but u are humble!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah. I not rich. Grab food delivery guy how to be rich.

Dont gay gay la! U can whole day surf sammyboy and suddenly say u at canada and suddenly say u at aus! So u have multiples of properties all over the world! Collect monthly coffeshop rental and property in sinkie! Typical humble rich chink!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Dont gay gay la! U can whole day surf sammyboy and suddenly say u at canada and suddenly say u at aus! So u have multiples of properties all over the world! Collect monthly coffeshop rental and property in sinkie! Typical humble rich chink!

Wah lau that one is not me lah.

That one is @eatshitndie bro! He really no work. And drives Porsche SUV. Can suddenly be at SF or Paulo Alto and suddenly in Bedok!

He is the one original humble rich chink! He even has @empathizerofeatshitndie who worships him! So that guy is humble rich chink.

I am gay gay poor chinmudian Grab food delivery guy pretend to be dr living near Canada Rd in Sembawang Singapore.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cannot lah, during farking will "kan tio kut", will experience pain. u can almost see her bones at the fingers and thighs. prefer some meat in my girls. Pass!