• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to buy fresh or I mean not processed nutmegs in Singapore?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any idea?

I left work early today at 4pm. Went to NTUC, Cold Storage, and Sheng Siong. None of them sells.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I asked a friend just now and she said try Mustafa. But I do want to go there because I think Friday evening will be crowded and full of people I have absolutely no wish to smell.
I have not been to mustafa in years. I avoid it because it's too smelly and dark.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have not been to mustafa in years. I avoid it because it's too smelly and dark.
I just hate the smell, the people squeezing here and there and make bodily contact with me when I am there. So I try to avoid the place. If I have to go, I will go on weekday nights like Monday or Tuesday.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I just hate the smell, the people squeezing here and there and make bodily contact with me when I am there. So I try to avoid the place. If I have to go, I will go on weekday nights like Monday or Tuesday.
I understand how you feel. For me, besides the smell, I just don't like being surrounded by dark people. Most probably are of dubious background. I would advise you to avoid entirely. Safety first.