• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where Is UK?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember UK was 4th at the real Olympics in Beijing 2008, right up there with PRC, USA and Russia. London is hosting Olympics 2012. UK dismal showing in YOG is very bad. Should Singapore boycott London 2012?

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember UK was 4th at the real Olympics in Beijing 2008, right up there with PRC, USA and Russia. London is hosting Olympics 2012. UK dismal showing in YOG is very bad. Should Singapore boycott London 2012?

Singapore is never a strong contender in any Olympic event. With or without Singapore participating the Olympics makes no diff. I guess no one will ever notice how come Singapore is never in the event. Even better still for the host country, one immaterial participating country less to take up the cost. I think we'd better be more realistic and build our strength from ASEAN games to Commonwealth Games and then to Asian Games. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is never a strong contender in any Olympic event. With or without Singapore participating the Olympics makes no diff. I guess no one will ever notice how come Singapore is never in the event. Even better still for the host country, one immaterial participating country less to take up the cost. I think we'd better be more realistic and build our strength from ASEAN games to Commonwealth Games and then to Asian Games. :biggrin:

Who says? Singapore can beat UK at table tennis anytime.