• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where is the King when the Thais need him?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, it's a natural disaster and I think nobody in their right minds would lay any blame on the King and the PM. The King is old and frail and spending most of his time on hospital bed or wheelchair. The PM is practically at knee-high flood scenes everyday. Have you seen Singapore PM even at ankle-high flood scenes?

knee-high is still ok. only knickers or socks get wet. pelvis-high is a no-nok no-no. panties can get wet. fungus will grow in unmentionable place.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recite this, then run road to Thailand. His Majesty Rama IX King Bhumipol Adulyadej is the greatest and most benevolent and and compassionate king on earth.

The King is like LKY, he represents the Kingdom. Insulting him is the same as insulting the country :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knee-high is still ok. only knickers or socks get wet. pelvis-high is a no-nok no-no. panties can get wet. fungus will grow in unmentionable place.

I advised her cousin to advise her to evacuate two weeks ago. There's a very good readily available and publicly acceptable reason to do so. Evacuate the royal family first in the name of safety and the cabinet tag along with the evacuation. Nobody will blame her for chickening out if it's carried out smoothly in the name protecting the royal family. However, she decided to stay. Well, I have to say I admire her tenacity and the political mileage gained is invaluable for all the trouble.