• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where is Remy Ong when you need him?

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
STOMPer Lim saw this man, who was apparently a Chinese national, bashing up his girlfriend before lying in the middle of Newton Road.

Said the STOMPer:

"I was with a friend along Newton Road when this PRC guy, who was obviously drunk, crossed over to our side of the road and started banging his head on the wall.

"Then he crossed over to other side and began bashing up his girlfriend pretty badly, before lying down in the middle of the road, causing a nuisance of himself.

"The ambulance had to be called to the scene to attend to the woman."

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/971486/prc_guy_goes_berserk_at_newton_he_bangs_head_on_tree.html

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
STOMPer Lim saw this man, who was apparently a Chinese national, bashing up his girlfriend before lying in the middle of Newton Road.

Said the STOMPer:

"I was with a friend along Newton Road when this PRC guy, who was obviously drunk, crossed over to our side of the road and started banging his head on the wall.

"Then he crossed over to other side and began bashing up his girlfriend pretty badly, before lying down in the middle of the road, causing a nuisance of himself.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/971486/prc_guy_goes_berserk_at_newton_he_bangs_head_on_tree.html

Someone should call the AVA, the AVA to shoot a mad dog with rabies, by that time, too many Remy Martin, the ah tiong will be frothing at the mouth.:biggrin:

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
this could happen to you too if you exchange too many PMs with boss. Meet him in person and you will behave even worse than this.

QUOTE]

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Remy Ong got blasted after he rolled over a dog. You think he would want to roll over another DOG?!

I have to admit, i blasted Remy Ong when he ran over the poor dog.

But roll over this one, HELL.. I'll jio him for a couple of tiger..

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remy must be either stupid or drunk. He shouldn't have rolled over the dog. Even by accident, his car hit the dog, he should stop and pick it up. Then drive away with it and call me. :biggrin: It's not really possible to recover palatable meat from a flattened rolled-over dog. What a waste! :mad:

Last edited: