• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where in the world is SGX?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
433721.jpg

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
did yankees print too much USD ? how come their market cap shot up so high?

speculative activities ..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SGX is a hub for worthless penny stocks, GLCs pretending to be 'private' companies, REIT vampires and shady companies from China attempting a quick cash grab before escaping.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
saudi launched aramco ipo, i smell a rat! oil price is scammy and i think their ipo is to ready them when their oil fields dry up.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
saudi launched aramco ipo, i smell a rat! oil price is scammy and i think their ipo is to ready them when their oil fields dry up.
They are selling only 1.5% shares in the company. Just to get a valuation of its net worth so can borrow money to build that new city next to israel.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
aramco valuation hit $2 trillion already!

world's most valuable company

abt 3x total SGX market cap

abt as much market cap as entire CECA ah neh stock exchanges

:roflmao: