• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where are you guys from?

eugeneng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just join this forum.

Previously i was from fuckwarezone forum. The cb moderators anyhow ban ppl, even when i created new accounts they just ban it.

So i come over here to see how its like.

I am singaporean.

Are you ppl mostly singaporean or staying in singapore too?

This forum also mostly are guys?

What are your age group? Are most of you here working adults and marry already?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I just join this forum.

Previously i was from fuckwarezone forum. The cb moderators anyhow ban ppl, even when i created new accounts they just ban it.

I am singaporean.

Nobody gets banned here unless they spam adverts. Welcome.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Welcome to the original madhouse of sinkie internet. All are siaolangs but some are at least entertaining. Very soon you will learn who are the idiots to ignore

eugeneng

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this forum, every time u start a thread will need to wait for admin to approve than it will be visible?

Or is it only new members have to wait?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
In this forum, every time u start a thread will need to wait for admin to approve than it will be visible?

There is absolutely no waiting. You just start a thread.

And please dont go around starting lots of boh liao threads ok? Freedom doesnt mean you run amok on stupidity.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

there seems to be a probation period of a couple of weeks or so where there is a wait for admin approval. after the probation, post is immediate.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes we need Singapore for Singaporeans. Fuck foreigners who are the favourites of the PAP who sold out our country. I truly love the virus and hope it will get worse and we can take our country back.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just join this forum.

I am singaporean.

Most people here are above the age of 50 :smile:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just join this forum.

I am singaporean.

New guys are normally welcomed when they give us their hp number, email and postal address. If they want to give IC number they get bonus points which entitles them to free fucks.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome to the original madhouse of sinkie internet. All are siaolangs but some are at least entertaining. Very soon you will learn who are the idiots to ignore
Guardian Angels from Heaven to safe guard Sinkies from PAP Satan's.
retired jaga who has been staying at bedok but pretends to live in sillycon valley.
Yes we need Singapore for Singaporeans. Fuck foreigners who are the favourites of the PAP who sold out our country. I truly love the virus and hope it will get worse and we can take our country back.

I cum from Tor cuntry
If u ahqua or bapok, Tor cuntry will tell u to fuck off.

download.gif

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE

OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PICKING UP CARDBOARDS OR SELLING TISSUE PAPER IN HAWKER CENTERS

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I just join this forum.

I am singaporean.

maxresdefault.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
We came from fucking yr grandmother time period....

I just join this forum.

I am singaporean.