• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where are the opposition?

peterpan777

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP was all over Chong Pang and NSP was in Tampines this weekend, SDP was in CCK or Bukit Panjang...

RP has been walking in Pioneer, Radin Mas and West Coast almost daily, so far the most hardworking around.

For Pioneer, my relative told me PAP candiate goes round shake hand with about 10k resident undert hot sun for about 2.5 hours duirng the activities that PAP orgainise. But, can't see any soul for opposite candidate. Don't even know who is the opposition candidate.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rule of thumb - just vote for any mp candidates endorsed by mighty Chee Soon Juan.

My rule of thumb is if SDP is coming to your ward, RUN AS FAST AS U CAN. SAVE YOURSELF!!!!

Personally on the opposition base on past record and the recent TV debate, I will only throw my vote behind Chiam, Low, Sylvia Lim, Tiko Chia and Gerald Giam. The rest we'll have to listen to them speak first

I don't understand why the opposition is still so hush hush about this. The freaking GE is starting soon, they need to be making as much noise as possible

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Pioneer, my relative told me PAP candiate goes round shake hand with about 10k resident undert hot sun for about 2.5 hours duirng the activities that PAP orgainise. But, can't see any soul for opposite candidate. Don't even know who is the opposition candidate.

yes pap dog. i believe your that relative in pioneer stayed under the hot sun with this stupid pap master for 2.5 hrs with a pace ccounter in his hand so that he knows the number of residents his pap master met is 10k. i also believe u r anothet pap dog like charlatan asshole.

peterpan777

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes pap dog. i believe your that relative in pioneer stayed under the hot sun with this stupid pap master for 2.5 hrs with a pace ccounter in his hand so that he knows the number of residents his pap master met is 10k. i also believe u r anothet pap dog like charlatan asshole.

At PAP put in effort, you call PAP dog, opposition that didn't put in effort, shouldn't it is worst than a dog.

Please respect what people can see. If you disagree, doesn't mean the point is incorrect.

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
At PAP put in effort, you call PAP dog, opposition that didn't put in effort, shouldn't it is worst than a dog.

Please respect what people can see. If you disagree, doesn't mean the point is incorrect.

pap dog,

2.5hrs shake hand with 10k ppl. that makes in every 60 secs must shake hand with 66 ppl. possible? wtf are u trying to kid. 10k residents all line up in 1 straight line for your pap master to shake hand is it. :oIo::oIo:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard of my MP and ministers visits but no did not go down to see them . Would rather see their 'report card' for the last few years of 'action'.
Have not seen or hear anything about opposition. Was told they did visit the market but look like a low profile visit or maybe not allow to publicise .
Not looking forward to meet them , as long as they debate the real issue on TV, that is more than enough for me....looking forward to round 3,4,5,6...final showdown.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Pioneer SMC. The outcome of the election result will show.

I m sure the outcome will show, considering alot fo PAP MPS only appear out of nowhere in their ward when GE is coming. Some dont even attend their own MPS, some dont even attend parliment.

what an outcome.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fucking Georgie Yeo claimed he did walkabout everyday.....

but he never say everyday starting from March 2011 till polling day then next everyday walkabout will be 1-2 months before next polling day.

Kan

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel compelled to write this during my late lunch break.

While I was passing by Old Bedok Road yesterday late afternoon, I saw three WP youngsters; two guys in their late teens and one young pretty lady:biggrin: distributing brochures.

Just the three of them youngsters....... without any elders, NMP, MPs or fanfare. That alone, gained my attention and respect.

The weather was hot with intermittent light drizzle. They could have stayed home or hang out with ignorant and balless youths of their age having fun.

But they were doing something about their beliefs that has a bearing for the future, despite the perceived odds. In that alone, IMO they will make it in life anywhere. And they are well and above Ms tintin.

If any WP member is reading this, please convey my well wishes and compliments to them. If I am their parents, I will be very proud of them and be rest assured that these are indications that they can hold out alone amist challenges in life.

I would have stopped and given you guys and gals a word of appreciation and encouragement if traffic allowed.

And despite your efforts and with the symptoms around us, if majority still chooses to remain daft, be kicked round, allow to be replaced by FT and muted, let them be....... for you have done your part, conscience is clear.

Even if Ms tintin gets to be MP thru the backdoor.....in my eyes, you three are the better young persons and role models.

Cheers and best wishes.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can the oppositions organize such activities?

If so, they should. Even a small scale actiivty in line with their budget is better than none.

If they can't, then not a fair comparison.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap dog,

2.5hrs shake hand with 10k ppl. that makes in every 60 secs must shake hand with 66 ppl. possible? wtf are u trying to kid. 10k residents all line up in 1 straight line for your pap master to shake hand is it. :oIo::oIo:

lol. good one. that pap doggie dunno how to answer this. so he act blurr never see this post.

up thread for pap doggies here. dun siam ok. how to shake 10k hands in 2.5 hours. pls answer. :biggrin: