• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where are Hokkien slut whore mistress?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What’s new? You @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek or @slutty aka ah meng aka @SBFNews aka strawberry clone sons of slut whore mistress bully me by spamming rubbish or evil filthy lies. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hokkien also got Hakka, u dun know hah?
So now you admit you are hakka pretending to be hokkien. Pui! Anyway Fujian province got hakka just like Guangdong got hakka is not same as hakka are Hokkiens. Unless the hakka want to call themselves Hokkiens okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So now you admit you are hakka pretending to be hokkien. Pui! Anyway Fujian province got hakka just like Guangdong got hakka is not same as hakka are Hokkiens. Unless the hakka want to call themselves Hokkiens okay?
Hokkiens are 闽南人,while Hakkas are 客家人no matter where they stay okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun stir, go home watch TV
A peaceful life is a blissful life
Stir shit is your liar hakka pretending to be hokkien. Spam so much rubbish and lies in this thread just because you can’t even find one certified hokkien slut whore mistress while I can name three certified cantonese/hakka sluts easily. What an evil loser. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up @k1976 Jeremy Quek @Cottonmouth clone OR @slutty aka ah meng aka @strawberry aka @SBFNews aka @nightsafari clone just busted himself telling lies of being hokkien in another thread. What a shameless 笑里藏刀dog son of Cantonese hakka slut smearing and insulting me hokkien slut with his Cantonese hakka pride. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up @k1976 Jeremy Quek @Cottonmouth clone OR @slutty aka ah meng aka @strawberry aka @SBFNews aka @nightsafari clone just busted himself telling lies of being hokkien in another thread. What a shameless 笑里藏刀dog son of Cantonese hakka slut smearing and insulting me hokkien slut with his Cantonese hakka pride. Pui!View attachment 185787
Post in thread 'How to deal with
笑里藏刀 colleague, especially senior ones?'

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ho...ue-especially-senior-ones.344404/post-3828504

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can’t find any but hokkien heroes can find so many hahaha
Omg took loser hakka criminal bully son of hakka slut @empathizerofeatshitndie 11 days to dig more than one decade old news to find one adultery case in 2012 with surname ong while I can easily find three certified hakka cantonese mistresses in recent two year news in one minute. Some more he is so fake as usual want to pretend say as if he took so long is because he had nothing to do now then find hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omg took loser hakka criminal bully son of hakka slut @empathizerofeatshitndie 11 days to dig more than one decade old news to find one adultery case in 2012 with surname ong while I can easily three certified hakka cantonese mistresses in recent two year news in one minute. Some more so fake want to pretend say as if he had nothing to do then find hahahaha
Post in thread '[Just curious! haha] Is Laura (Hui Hoon) Ong, with whom Michael Palmer (the ex-PAP MP) committed ADULTERY over a decade ago, a Hokkien Sinkie woman?'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ju...go-a-hokkien-sinkie-woman.344479/post-3829401

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omg took loser hakka criminal bully son of hakka slut @empathizerofeatshitndie 11 days to dig more than one decade old news to find one adultery case in 2012 with surname ong while I can easily find three certified hakka cantonese mistresses in recent two year news in one minute. Some more he is so fake as usual want to pretend say as if he took so long is because he had nothing to do now then find hahahaha
Anyone with brains knowing this @empathizerofeatshitndie and his clones past vicious attacks of me will know he is telling lies. He just can’t find easily hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This self claimed hakka also admitted in the past that he pretended to be my friend so as to attack me. Yucks.
up up up as usual besides this 笑里藏刀hakka @empathizerofeatshitndie got another hakka son of whore @SBFNews aka strawberry Aka ah meng aka @nightsafari clone so proud to viciously attack me hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress sugar baby with his hakka pride. And so fake so despicable always make denial and act innocent and then continue doing evil. Son of the three certified hakka cantonese ADULTERY SLUTS AND OTHER HAKKA SLUTS insulting me virgin one. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@empathizerofeatshitndie btw why don’t post my Facebook anymore? Because got overwhelming evidence of sia suay loser criminal bullies like you whistling at me everywhere I go? Pui!
Up up up everyday everywhere got people whistle at me and everyday got people make knocks on my windows and from above. @empathizerofeatshitndie you hakka son of slut want to hide this fact so that can portray me as mad and bad hokkien slut?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should ask @Pinkieslut and @UltimaOnline always starting slut whore mistress threads around me to attack me. Anyway a simple search can find three certified cantonese/hakka mistresses - true ones not slandered ones okay.View attachment 185503View attachment 185504View attachment 185505
Up up up @empathizerofeatshitndie and I am not as fake as you hakka son of slut ask leading questions to attack Hokkiens. Exactly the same as your fellow son of hakka slut @SBFNews aka ah meng aka strawberry indeed. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up so many disgusting Cantonese hakka sons of sluts attacking me hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress @sbfuncle accusing me of sleazy background claiming to have background check but he dare not post here means lies and @k1976 busted hakka tell lies of being hokkien while insulting Hokkiens as slippery. Yucks.