• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where are Hokkien slut whore mistress?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn’t I already say clearly you are either @slutty aka ah meng aka strawberry aka @SBFNews or Jeremy Quek cottonmouth? One thing is for you sure you claimed to be non Cantonese but Cantonese speaker meaning Malaysian chinese or sinkie hakka in spore attacking me. Pui!
Non non non... Moi is Hokkien grow up in Kreta Ayer aka Cow Cart Water... So know Cantonese... Even ah neh also know Cantonese there

U keep pui like that... Will run out mouth water De water

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn’t I already say clearly you are either @slutty aka ah meng aka strawberry aka @SBFNews or Jeremy Quek cottonmouth? One thing is for you sure you claimed to be non Cantonese but Cantonese speaker meaning Malaysian chinese or sinkie hakka in spore attacking me. Pui!

What have you done to Cottonmouth? He has disappeared for many weeks already.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Non non non... Moi is Hokkien grow up in Kreta Ayer aka Cow Cart Water... So know Cantonese... Even ah neh also know Cantonese there

U keep pui like that... Will run out mouth water De water
must grow up in kreta Ayer to know Cantonese meh? I also can understand cantonese what. Don’t even need to deliberately learn it. Cantonese got so difficult to know. You are obviously hakka twisting so much to explain why you know cantonese.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up dogs here spewing lies smearing hokkien again say many kept women in Penang. Say until like real but can’t name any certified hokkien slut whore mistress but I can name three certified cantonese/hakka ones.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up dogs here spewing lies smearing hokkien again say many kept women in Penang. Say until like real but can’t name any certified hokkien slut whore mistress but I can name three certified cantonese/hakka ones.
Up up up many 笑里藏刀criminal bully dogs around indeed

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
must grow up in kreta Ayer to know Cantonese meh? I also can understand cantonese what. Don’t even need to deliberately learn it. Cantonese got so difficult to know. You are obviously hakka twisting so much to explain why you know cantonese.
Can be a Hainan as well, why u miss that out leg?