• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where are Hokkien slut whore mistress?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up so many disgusting Cantonese hakka sons of sluts attacking me hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress @sbfuncle accusing me of sleazy background claiming to have background check but he dare not post here means lies and @k1976 busted hakka tell lies of being hokkien while insulting Hokkiens as slippery. Yucks.
Why u keep copy-&-paste and just change the name, Ah Tiu?

Seem like u lost your originality

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why u keep copy-&-paste and just change the name, Ah Tiu?

Seem like u lost your originality
That’s you hakka dog that keep insulting hokkien women as slut and slippery that keep copy and paste your lies. Want to win by your usual dirty dog trick by spamming lies. Pui!

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s you hakka dog that keep insulting hokkien women as slut and slippery that keep copy and paste your lies. Want to win by your usual dirty dog trick by spamming lies. Pui!
Better go to sleep, else Tomo no energy to do GRAB, ah tiu

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better go to sleep, else Tomo no energy to do GRAB, ah tiu
Shameless busted liar criminal bully Jeremy Quek doing your old dog trick to win last word by spamming repeated rubbish and lies. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
U dun know meh....when u tell a lies many many times Eg u are a hokkien slut, it will becum true....
You shameless hakka criminal bully dog son of slut now self admitting that you spamming repeated lies of me a hokkien virgin as hokkien slut to win. I will see what karma you get and how you die. Knnbccb Pui!

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shameless hakka criminal bully dog son of slut now self admitting that you spamming repeated lies of me a hokkien virgin as hokkien slut to win. I will see what karma you get and how you die. Knnbccb Pui!
Tell u already..moi is big meow meow

I know a bitch like a dog....sadly moi is not a dog

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Criminal bully Dog modus operandi indeed spamming repeated lies of me a hokkien virgin as hokkien slut and i must admit if not tell the truth get accused delusional Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell u already..moi is big meow meow

I know a bitch like a dog....sadly moi is not a dog
Hey Jeremy Quek evil coward hakka dog want to win last word by spamming lies of me hokkien virgin as hokkien slut go to my Facebook to spam. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Found a hokkien dao tao tan cj!
Just finished sucking cocks at 4am?
You dirty filthy diseased prostitute whore slut bitch cunt. Fuck your cheapbye with a broomstick, cut off your nipples and fuck your whole family.

Last edited: