• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

when rich ah nehs run an EPL club....

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah neh always want cheap cheap but top notch service.:oIo:

as they were relegated, clubs will be forced to sell their existing players unless they willing to take pay cut.
as budget contracts, we might see indians playing football with hands.:eek:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm very sure they tried the typical '"import my uncle's-2nd cousin's-nephew" trick to fill up management and player ranks but european rules are very strict.
Eg players must be from top-100 fifa ranked country (india out) and management also must prove job cant be done by locals.
They probably will attract 3rd generation poppadoms...

that's what u get if u let a ah neh to run a fabulous football club where they once produced the likes of Shearer, Ripley, McCall etc. I wont be surprised if next season Blackburn Rovers will have players with names like Prakash, Balwant or Mahabala. Then Venky's theme songs from the fans would sound something like "u taste like chicken shite"!!!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF these Ah Nehs know about football? :confused: :eek: :confused:

They should have just stick to cricket.. Blackburn sealed their fate the day the previous owner made a deal to sell the club to these Fucktard Ah Nehs.. Its goin to be a long way back to the EPL for Blackburn.. And the task would be much harder with an owner like Venky..

Club owners like Venky are a nightmare for genuine football fans who care for their beloved club.. India Ah Nehs should stay away from football..

David Luiz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thursday 10th May 2012

736015_33_preview.jpg

Shearer blames Venky's for Rovers woes

Former Blackburn hero Alan Shearer has expressed sympathy for manager Steve Kean while blaming owners Venky's for the club's malaise.

Shearer feels Kean has been left too open to criticism during a season in which Rovers slumped towards a relegation that was confirmed by defeat to Wigan on Monday.

Kean has been subjected to vitriolic fans' abuse throughout the campaign but Shearer believes he has maintained his dignity as the club's public face while Indian firm Venky's have become more distant.

Shearer told talkSPORT: "I have to say, I feel sympathy for Steve Kean because he was thrown into the lions' den really - you get on with it, you are the face, you are speaking about everything, whatever is right or wrong.

"There is only the owners you can blame really - they are the only guys you can look at.

"What disappoints me is that nobody really hears from them.

"We heard from them when they first went in - they were going to sign Ronaldinho and (David) Beckham and whoever.

"But no disrespect to the players they have brought in, but they are not Ronaldinho or Beckham.

"The manager has had to take all of the flak. He goes out there [India] once a month from what I can gather to give a briefing or be briefed on whatever has happened or is happening, and the club is in a mess now."

Shearer was the star of Blackburn's Premier League title success in 1995 after joining the club for a then British record £3.6million from Southampton.

The striker, who moved on to Newcastle in 1996, is sorry to see the Ewood Park club in such a state, facing the prospect of Championship football and continued supporter unrest.

When asked how he felt, he said: "A bit of sadness, a bit of anger - a bit of everything to be honest. It is an excellent football club.

"I had four great years there and they never ever professed to be one of the biggest clubs.

"It is still what the community loves - they still go there and they are never going to have huge crowds like the big clubs do.

"But what Blackburn did when I was there was come in, take on the big boys and beat them. It was an incredible achievement.

"I know they were relegated four or five years after we'd won the league, but they came up again two years after that.

"For me they are a Premier League outfit - they deserve to be in the Premier League."

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Venky's plotted to win over Blackburn fans with free Kelly Rowland and Akon concert

12:59 GMT, 2 December 2011

First they promised to buy David Beckham and Ronaldinho, and now it has emerged that Venky's tried to bring none other than Kelly Rowland and Akon to Blackburn.

The R'n'B stars, along with DJ David Guetta, were lined up by Rovers' Indian owners for a free concert at Ewood Park to try and win over Blackburn fans, according to emails seen by the Guardian.
Unfortunately for pop fans among the Rovers faithful, the American A-listers declined the offer to perform.

article-2069086-0F06CB5800000578-400_468x309.jpg

Superstar: Venky's wanted Kelly Rowland to perform at Ewood Park

It has been suggested that the concert would have cost Venky's a seven-figure sum to stage, but then the poultry giant have demonstrated that they are prepared to spend where they see fit.

article-2069086-0EDCF51F00000578-459_468x325.jpg

Unpopular: Blackburn's Indian owners Balaji (left) and Venkatesh Rao (right)

article-2069086-0EDD78E300000578-793_468x306.jpg

Protests: Blackburn fans have demonstrated against the club's owners

Beleaguered boss Steve Kean was handed a pay rise despite the club sitting at the bottom of the Barclays Premier League after a paltry return of seven points from 13 games this season.

Blackburn fans have this season staged demonstrations against both Kean and Venky's, who took over the club a year ago.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem with these Indians is that they are not even football fans themselves. India only cares about cricket. Needless to say, they do not understand the passion for the sport, or how to run the club as a business.

They had even made this stupid ad that tarnished the players' image.

[video=youtube;IYwf2SBWa5o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYwf2SBWa5o[/video]

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

BREAKING NEWS: Blackburn confirm Nuno Gomes capture

The veteran Portuguese striker has completed his move to Ewood Park after his contract expired with Braga

Jul 3, 2012 5:45:00 PM

By Rob Hoskin

195663hp2.jpg

Blackburn Rovers have completed the signing of Nuno Gomes on a two-year contract.

The 35-year-old becomes Rovers' third signing of the summer so far, quickly following on from the additions of Danny Murphy and Leon Best.

Gomes, who has scored 29 goals in 79 games for Portugal, will move to Ewood Park after his contract expired at Braga.

He scored six goals in 20 appearances last season and will be expected to fill the void left by the departure of Yakubu Aiyegbeni.

He was once worth €17million after Fiorentina splashed out to purchase him from Benfica.

Having played for Boavista, Benfica, Fiorentina and Braga, the vastly experienced striker has made 437 club appearances in his career scoring 167 goals.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kean farce continues as Blackburn boss remains in charge for now

By CHRIS WHEELER PUBLISHED: 21:30 GMT, 25 September 2012 | UPDATED: 21:30 GMT, 25 September 2012

Blackburn manager Steve Kean is in limbo despite a dramatic stay of execution from owners Venky’s.A decision was made to sack the 44-year-old Scot over the weekend and club sources revealed that a statement announcing his departure was drawn up on Monday morning.Although Kean has been granted a temporary reprieve by Venky’s chief Anuradha Desai after a series of discussions between Lancashire and India, it’s understood that a replacement is still set to be brought in before the end of the forthcoming international break.

article-2208560-15226D1D000005DC-517_468x326.jpg

Staying or going: Steve Kean is hanging on to his job at Blackburn

The situation is typical of the chaos at Ewood Park since Venky’s took control nearly two years ago and promoted Kean from first-team coach to replace Sam Allardyce. Although Blackburn lie third in the Championship table, relegation from the Premier League and Kean’s unpopularity among supporters have seen attendances plummet by 40 per cent this season. Asked if the manager will be staying long-term, Ewood Park chief and Venky’s representative Shebby Singh refused to comment on Tuesday but indicated that Kean could be in charge for another three matches.

article-2208560-15226A2C000005DC-418_468x286.jpg

Voice: The Blackburn fans want Kean to be sacked

‘We have a game on Saturday, we have a game on Tuesday then Saturday again before the international break,’ said Singh. ‘At the end of the day it’s my bosses — the owners of the club — who have to make an assessment. But I came here in June and the situation hasn’t changed at all with the fans, despite our efforts to bring them back. Financially now it’s not a good situation because the fans are staying away. The club needs revenue to survive.’