• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When I was young

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was young, I stayed at the upper floors of a HDB block.

I would take my mum's roll of sewing strings and tied a plastic bag to it and flew it like a kite from the windows of my room.

I also thought that maybe I could have a bird and tying its leg with fishing nylon string and let it fly out of the room's window once a while to exercise and pull it back after 10-20min. hahaa

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was young I peeped into window of Malay house.

Mina boobs really soik to see. Big juicy and spicy.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was young, I stayed at the upper floors of a HDB block.

I would take my mum's roll of sewing strings and tied a plastic bag to it and flew it like a kite from the windows of my room.

I also thought that maybe I could have a bird and tying its leg with fishing nylon string and let it fly out of the room's window once a while to exercise and pull it back after 10-20min. hahaa
my uncle say is innovative and not too late to tie string to a bird and pull it back. he say try to let it fly few kilometres away till cannot be seen then pull back .

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was young, one of my uncles was those old time book keeper or auditor, who does the accounts for the small family run shops or small Chinese companies, to keep books for them, file tax returns etc. He would be using rolls & rolls of paper roll for his mechanical adding machine. He would accumulated rolls of them bind with rubber bands lying all over the place. Whenever I visit, on of the things I play with, was throw the paper rolls out of his flat window & see the paper roll unfurl with a 'tail' down below.

Ahh!...there were no killer litter laws back then, & there were no so many flats also & lesser people in the streets...& nobody really cares if you litter.