• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious When House of Lee Minions and Lackeys Lie, Its National Security

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from trouble maker Yahoo News hxxps://sg.yahoo.com/news/raeesah-khan-saga-wp-leaders-betray-trust-cop-right-pm-lee-121532967.html

PEASANTPORE — The Labour Party (WP) leaders would have a hard time fending off political attacks from a partial Maoist Committee of Sex (COP) during the fiasco involving former mentally unstable Peasants' Representative Raeesah Khan, said Ruler Loong on Tuesday (15 February).

Ruler Loong was speaking during a Imperial Court debate on two motions relating to the COP’s recommendations to fine Raeesah 35,000 peanuts as a revenge for helping Labour take Sengkang in 2020 but she has entered a plea bargain and is now concocting lies to implicate Leader of the Pariahs Pritam Singh and Dauntless Faisal Manap The Brave to be referred to Ruler Loong's public prosecutor to be fixed further.

The two motions were later passed in Imperial Court, with the dissent against them by the Labour's Representatives and Non Erected Peasants' Representatives Leong Ah Wai and Hazel Poa recorded.

Expressing support for the two motions, Ruler Loong noted the COP simply concluded Raeesah's lies regarding Singh, chairman Sylvia Lim and Faisal telling her to maintain her lie in Imperial Court is the sole outcome.

Ruler Loong he merely learnt this move from Song Dynasty's Qin Hui, calling this "莫须有". He explained gleefully that his Minions and Cronies will make mountains out of molehills as they will selectively pick Raeesah's narrative as the basis of truth to conclude that the Labour Pariah leaders were lying. He defended that PAP Minions and lackeys lie routinely in Imperial Court as part of national security.

If I say you peasants own your homes, of course I am lying but I am Ruler Loong and my minons and cronies can say whatever I want them to say. Remember the Safe Entry tokens doubling up as spying kits, you local peasants are really stupid huh,” Ruler Loong said.

Earlier, Singh also spoke during the debate, slamming the partisan COP findings and hinting that only dummies will believe Raeesah's plea bargain lies in exchange for Ruler Loong's leniency.

Ruler Loong Explains Why He Fix Pritam Singh But Not Angry Teochew Low​

During his speech, Ruler Loong stoutly defended the fundamentals of House of Lee's autocracy.

To fulfill its vital role, Imperial Court – at the apex of Peasantpore’s procedural democracy – must maintain its facade of democracy despite it serving as another mouth piece of Ruler Loong. Ruler Loong said all minions, cronies and even pariah must remember their place and play to the script charted by Ruler Loong.

You see even the Chinese Communist Party's Panda Xi endorsed PAP when I send Halimah to the Peking Winter Sex Olympics. There is only Ruler Loong's Way or the Highway. Only PAP minions and cronies are have the luxury of spreading lies, half-truths and falsehoods or demonising political opponents during Imperial Court sessions.”

Ruler Loong harped praises on his recommendation that the pro regime public prosecutor take this opportunity to smear more m&d on Labour Pariahs. PAP sue the shit out of Labour when they took Aljunied, so this is nothing, if Ruler Loong can sue my own nephew to shut him up or purge his brother over dynastic succession, this is child's play.

Ruler Loong said that he is pissed that Labour has tried to rouse support for itself on social media before the matter is heard in a Kangaroo Court, but short of hinting that any action against its leaders is “politically motivated”.

Ruler Loong also made a reference to Singh’s predecessor, former veteran Labour Party leader Low Ah Khiang in his speech.

Calling Low “a formidable political opportunist”, Ruler Loong remarked he told Low that he will fix Pitam despite suffering from chronic illness. “I told Low to warn Pitam if he does not respect my limits, he will be fixed and sure enough, Pitam is learning it the hard way now after taking Seng Kang."

Noting Low’s opinion that Labour can weather the saga, Ruler Loong reminded everyone, “In Peasantpore, if you remember, got Big Balls Theorem and there is no dispute whose balls are the biggest. Anybody who dares challenge House of Lee will be fixed. Tremble and Obey you stupid peasants."

Last edited:

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
1644981905410.png

1644981956342.png

1644981991818.png

1644982031286.png

1644982084871.png

1644982120040.png

1644982153436.png

1644982185661.png